THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone near a Shoe Palace store? A friend of mine just mentioned he heard some Shoe Palace stores had the mints as an instore only release?   

the APC am 1's just dropped on the APC website $120
my size 10 is gone :x  think the black joints are super clean. But speaking of all this Mint FB talk today I am rocking mine today, personally think they are dope clean shoe..

Last edited:
Also, Jimmy Jazz was rumored to get the Mints in some stores, so if you are near and are still looking you might want to check.  

i wanna grab the apc x nike but the shape + it being a little too plain is making it hard for me haha 

was about to submit my order but **** it, would rather put the 140 towards a better air max purchase 

I think someone was asking about these the other day. Not FSR, but a lot of sizes still available.

Sorry, for some reason can't get the link to work. Turquoise AM1 Eseentials at nordstrom.com.  

Last edited:
They honestly looked better with the white mid sole.
mean.gif
THIS. That was the initial link I click which I believe is the womens version and was pissed they didnt have bigger sizes. The black midsole kills it to me. Guess Ill be buying some other AM 1 soon then..

Back
Top Bottom