THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8BFCA751-DC78-49A7-AD24-2EA5D585A1AB.jpeg
These just came in today
Good to see you in here. :pimp:

I love sneakers as much as the next member, but disposable income or not there's no way I'd ever drop 5 grand (or even 1) on a pair of Nikes...
Whether you spend 1k on one pair or 100 on 10 pairs, in the end, it's all the same 1k.

Even to justify spending more on a "luxury sneaker" as opposed to nike "cheaper materials"...both approaches are just silly.

Last edited:
Where does the Viotech rank for you guys?
My tops (not necessarily in order) are probably: atmos Viotech, atmos Elephant, Curry, Chili, OG Red, OG Obsidian, OG Royal. Nothing too crazy.

Last edited:
See what I was doin is just getting a bunch of shoes for cheap all the time always catching steals here and there and however I could but all I did was fill my closet up then drawers now the dog cage and corners of the bedroom and I gotta bunch of alright stuff I’m not in love with all of it I like most of it but there’s better things out there I want plus I don’t get to wear everything because I’m always at work in waterproof boots. So now ima go after stuff that I really like and like dude said 10 pairs at 100 a piece is the same as 1000 on one pair im switching it up to quality > quantity

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I agree, cherrys are definitely at the top of the totem pole. But, if availability was different, maybe that's not the case?

For me, atmosphere elephants are the best. Imo
Availability may affect it for some, and I readily admit that it affects me on some pairs, but not Cherrys. Most here know I was completely out of sneakers for a good 10 years. In late 2015 I started getting back into them. I started reading blogs and educating myself on everything I'd missed. That's how I ended up here. I saw Cherrys and were blown away. That chenille swoosh... sheesh. I later found out what they were and what they sold for and I knew then that it would hurt but I'd own them.

Back
Top Bottom