THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don’t fault things deteoriating from age. That’s like saying every shoe sucks because mid soles crumble.
It's not the same thing. Misldsoles cumble after 12 years plus. The 3m mudguards Just don't work with the specific placing. I don't mind that my soles will crumble because I can beat the shoes up before that even happens. My point is that after casually wearing the hold tights the top seperates and that's by bad design. Love the shoe but that just bothers me a bit. Could just be me personally I do tend to stomp around town for hours.

Here's some pics with the cobalt laces.
20181026_235903.jpg
20181026_235932.jpg
We're did you cop???

The 3M on the Hold Tights is such a double edge sword tbh. Without it they'd be less special / with it more limited lifespan. Compared tp the other quality leather pairs.
The tongue tabs are going on mine now but still a personal favourite.

Maybe that's a model that might actually benefit from a retro in terms of material technology improvements. Since Nike seem to do their 3M in house now, no idea if it's more durable though.

The 3M on the Hold Tights is such a double edge sword tbh. Without it they'd be less special / with it more limited lifespan. Compared tp the other quality leather pairs.
The tongue tabs are going on mine now but still a personal favourite.

Maybe that's a model that might actually benefit from a retro in terms of material technology improvements. Since Nike seem to do their 3M in house now, no idea if it's more durable though.
Will see how that reflective silver 97 holds.

Its tools like a-hole that are the reason why i DONT waste my time looking.

AM-Fam died a long time ago.

Patta cords are way more comfy than the ids. Not only because of the suede but it's the structure of the Id tongue that makes a big difference. The Id tongue is very stiff.
Thank u, but i mean the difference between the ID's only, not the real ones.
Thinkingen about returning mine, need a half size down and they are wat too stiff :frown: the looks are fine, so its a pitty

Back
Top Bottom