THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

319986_040_P1.jpeg
https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2761919?styleId=319986&colorId=040

Lpu #teamearly
20181026_192929.jpg

I think I'm sold on the obsidans now. Ordinarily I'm more a fan of lighter cws. But the bacon/mustard ones just don't do it for me.

Is there any knowledge of plans to release more colourways of this crepe style. I've been buying so many AM1s it's silly (more so because AM90s are my favourite cw!)

How is the quality also? I have seen comments of bad QC and I don't know why they're not using the anniversary shape (well looks like they're not in pics).

I’m gonna sound like a curmudgeon (I probably really am) but two things:

EVERY AM1 since beginning of 2017 has New old shape. It’s not a matter of opinion. Whether a cw was made with the same quality control standards as another is different question altogether.

For the love of god, please stop calling it bacon. Unless it looks like below, there is absolutely no reason to call them bacons.

CC926B5F-4B48-453A-9448-B74FDDB60A76.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone know of a site with a sale going on that can be applied to the mens or womens olive?

AH8145-201

319986-304

I doubled up back when they re-released the first time (103 suffix - though I don't really get the 101 vs 103 debate - someone care to enlighten me?)

The Olive Cancas/Black-Dark Russet (AH8145-301) doesn't seem to be heading for the UK just yet. Weird as I thought Europe generally had to upper hand on runners.

But in other news - the time between this and my last post I just bought 2 more pairs of trainers/sneakers... so much for trimming my collection to 50 pairs only (currently on 83 and increasing). Need to calm down in antipation that in 2020 Nike go hard on the AM90 like they have with the AM1 this year (I mean quality/construction/retro detail wise)

Back
Top Bottom