THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I paid about that much for the women's pair. I honestly think it's a pick em between the 2, And 160 it's steep...but as a guy that had a chance at the olive pair you have from earlier this year and passed, I didn't want to miss these. (I regret paying on those olives from earlier this year.) Especially because we really don't know if they're US bound. It's looking like they won't be... Go for it.

You know what...I'm lying to myself. The women's pair is better
You stay spending my money for me bc our tastes are so similar. But I think you're right, I think I'll regret passing on the women's pair.

New pickup. I dig these so much. Had been watching them for price drops and ended up getting at a steal of a price. AndI love me some orange and blue. Will be worn soon.

A98CED89-DA6F-4A11-85A7-903AFA49500E.jpeg

Centre has the black gum soles for $80. I can't remember who was looking for them tho. :ohwell: I'm waiting for the 60

Ever have a certain sneaker that just seems unattainable when it really shouldn't be that way. I mean GRs.
Ordered the non-US JDI (AT0043-001) off the one seller I see has my size.
Everything seems ok until today I get usps notice it was delivered - but when i get home about 15 minutes later- nope not there.
I have a history of mainly USPS delivering my Sneakers to the wrong address- the same wrong address every time.
The person that lives at this wrong address is some reclusive lady that keeps my sneakers -_-;

I'm really hoping my mail man didn't drop these off at that house.....

Now I'm considering flying to Europe to buy these lol.

20181029_230322.jpg 20181029_230046.jpg

I usually dont complain about nike flaws but got my pair from Premier, looks like shoes were mixed. Shape and material look different, the swoosh doesnt look the same. returning my pair but pissed they dont have my size anymore. first pic the stitching is ***

You stay spending my money for me bc our tastes are so similar. But I think you're right, I think I'll regret passing on the women's pair.
I think in 10 years, some of the most sought after pairs will be a few of the solid women's colorways. I mean, Damn, that first olive holiday is extinct on the aftermarket in decent sizes. Imo

Last edited:
New pickup. I dig these so much. Had been watching them for price drops and ended up getting at a steal of a price. AndI love me some orange and blue. Will be worn soon.

A98CED89-DA6F-4A11-85A7-903AFA49500E.jpeg
Nice! Whered you cop? Been wanting this pair but only at a good price

Not sure why I didn’t pull the trigger on a pair.. I guess I didn’t think the materials would dry up that quick lol

I think in 10 years, some of the most sought after pairs will be a few of the solid women's colorways. I mean, Damn, that first olive holiday is extinct on the aftermarket in decent sizes. Imo

This, hence why I've been buying a few pairs. Obsidians, Grapes, Olives just to name a few. Really wanted these Raptors but i was waiting for the price drop and now an 11.5 is no where to be found

Back
Top Bottom