THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was at my local spot earlier. Here's the other crepe and the new Olive. Not bad but nothing special.
20181029_123919.jpg
20181029_123930.jpg

Nike Air Max 1 Premium 875844-701 Wheat/Gum Light Brown
Nike-Air-Max-One-blé-beige-clair-et-marron-on-feet-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-One-blé-beige-clair-et-marron-on-feet-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-One-blé-beige-clair-et-marron-on-feet-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-One-blé-beige-clair-et-marron-on-feet-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-One-blé-beige-clair-et-marron-on-feet-1.jpg

amazing pics...
Those are beautiful pics. My only concern is when I look at a lot of other photos from other sites the contrast between the tongue, laces and shoe itself is a lot more apparent. (Wellgosh.com)
nike_air_max_1_premium_wheat_875844-701_2.jpg

Yes don't let the pics fool you, there is a big contrast between the colours. Last year's wheats were much better, the tongue was more uniform.

Those are beautiful pics. My only concern is when I look at a lot of other photos from other sites the contrast between the tongue, laces and shoe itself is a lot more apparent. (Wellgosh.com)
nike_air_max_1_premium_wheat_875844-701_2.jpg

I actually prefer the tongue to be darker than the shoe, so I’m a big fan.

I actually prefer the tongue to be darker than the shoe, so I’m a big fan.
You cop every wheat colourway? God damn! One is enough for me. I would prefer if they were more uniform and I've managed to find a pair on disco from last year.

You cop every wheat colourway? God damn! One is enough for me. I would prefer if they were more uniform and I've managed to find a pair on disco from last year.

Since 2015. I don't think 2016 had one though. I copped the Wheat BWs that year. Funny thing is that the only cw I've worn were the BWs lol

Since 2015. I don't think 2016 had one though. I copped the Wheat BWs that year. Funny thing is that the only cw I've worn were the BWs lol

It's the collector mentality. I've had to tell myself I can't be a mindless consumer so try to limit the amount of similar colourways I have in my collection at any point in time.

It's the collector mentality. I've had to tell myself I can't be a mindless consumer so try to limit the amount of similar colourways I have in my collection at any point in time.

Tell me about it. I have about 30-40 wheat cws in other Nike models and brands... :smh:

Tell me about it. I have about 30-40 wheat cws in other Nike models and brands... :smh:

I think I only have one pair of wheat 90s from a couple of years back....I think there were some matching greys with a gumsole that I have too.

Women's olive and a few quick comparison shots. The mud guard on the women's pair is consistent within itself, but really different in cut from the men's pair.
20181029_161545.jpg
20181029_161738.jpg
20181029_161801.jpg
20181029_161647.jpg
20181029_161718.jpg
20181029_161846.jpg
Which do you like better in hand? I'm torn on them. I have the men's on the way and trying to figure out if I want to bite the bullet on the women's bc it's like $160 shipped. I have the women's olive from earlier this year already but it's the felt mudguard. I'm a sucker for that nappy suede mudguard.

Which do you like better in hand? I'm torn on them. I have the men's on the way and trying to figure out if I want to bite the bullet on the women's bc it's like $160 shipped. I have the women's olive from earlier this year already but it's the felt mudguard. I'm a sucker for that nappy suede mudguard.
I paid about that much for the women's pair. I honestly think it's a pick em between the 2, And 160 it's steep...but as a guy that had a chance at the olive pair you have from earlier this year and passed, I didn't want to miss these. (I regret paying on those olives from earlier this year.) Especially because we really don't know if they're US bound. It's looking like they won't be... Go for it.

You know what...I'm lying to myself. The women's pair is better

Back
Top Bottom