THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I remember when I lurked this thread heavy before posting, everyone preferred these women’s pinnacles over the men’s.

I think they sold out pretty quickly if I’m not mistaken
I regret sleeping on the men's mushrooms... and then I regret being cheap and not copping for under retail on stockx :frown:

Damn dude they were everywhere for like almost half off. You should watch em on eBay they pop up sometimes for decent prices.
really...I must've taken too long to turn on them that I never noticed the deals. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Suede AM1s from the SNS holiday sale.
FD3BFC20-08B0-4A95-96C0-CAEDCEB0CD78.jpeg

My Obsidian Crepe order from 5pointz was cancelled due to complications of the stock being delivered to their warehouse.

This sucks. I'm really bummed about this :lol:

They gave me a 15% coupon but if they're not going to re-stock on the Obsidian Crepes, then I have no use for it. Smh.

Back on the search for a US 12. So if you guys find a spot that has them, post the link please.

$286 on StockX :sick::sick:

Last edited:
These randomly crossed my mind smh I still don't understand why Nike didn't drop them:smh:
emhp6g3ocuind5s89dtb.jpg

I remember someone on here had a sample of these. I think they tried to reshape them and the color bled all over the place and screwed them up. The same colorway in the new shape would be fantastic!

Wore these for the first time a couple weeks ago and they killed my feet! They fit a lot smaller\tighter than any of my other AM1s in the same size. Did you have to size up on these?
That sucks, bro. I went TTS and it's my 3rd time wearing them. Feel a lot better now.

5pointz just emailed back and said they don't think they'll be getting a stock of them anytime soon, but to keep an eye out on their website.

Welp.

My Obsidian Crepe order from 5pointz was cancelled due to complications of the stock being delivered to their warehouse.

They gave me a 15% coupon but if they're not going to re-stock on the Obsidian Crepes, then I have no use for it. Smh.

Back on the search for a US 12. So if you guys find a spot that has them, post the link please.

Just got that same email...ugh!

Same... scouring websites but don't see anything bigger then 10.

Same, but my other pair I ordered from them already delivered last week, smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom