THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sold my safari air max 1 last week and regret it already. I never wore them but they were nice to look at and probably would’ve been heavy rotation in the summer

A few sizes of Crepes on these sites:
Screenshot_20190104-215231.png
No sz. 12 anywhere.

Dang, this is whack.

If you are talking about from Stuarts London and you live in the US, it would have been $17 for shipping, so it would have been $130 shipped.

Yeah man, you definitely cannot be sleeping on releases, especially ones with some hype around them, because you will be surprised how fast the word will spread and the inventory is bought up. I definitely had to learn that the hard way! LOL

Stuarts Free World Wide shipping...credit came at checkout...I paid 113$ shipped

Sold my safari air max 1 last week and regret it already. I never wore them but they were nice to look at and probably would’ve been heavy rotation in the summer

These get super hot so rocking them in warm weather gets tough!

Finally pulled the trigger on a size 10 of the wheat crepes. $111.47 from Stuart’s with free shipping. Can’t beat that.. Ordered at like 1am EST and they have already been shipped. I think I’m in the minority who like the wheats way more than the navy’s...

Back
Top Bottom