THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This is one I did a week or so ago. You can only to the quarter in suede and not the base along with it too. That and I could not have the Nike check and the tag on the tongue 2 different colors.

I was about to suggest that there was an 11.5 on the bay if you could fit that, but I saw it was $130 as well and figured it probably is the same seller, lol. Like they told me and that one other guy...they will pop back up if you check regularly. I created an ebay search and just had it update me once a day with new AM1 listings in my size and description I added.
Ah so the base would end up being nylon or mesh huh. dang .... Yeah I saw that 11.5 when I saw the 12 too its the same seller. I wouldnt be able to fit 11.5 in these though.

Yeah keep ripping stop slipping pair.

Just seen a pair for £129.99 in my size in 9/10 condition - worth copping ?

Unless you live in the US and will be taking that conversion hit get em. I love my pair, the clear portion of the sole WILL yellow, but they're one of my favorite AM1s and I don't regret picking them up in early 2009.

Unless you live in the US and will be taking that conversion hit get em. I love my pair, the clear portion of the sole WILL yellow, but they're one of my favorite AM1s and I don't regret picking them up in early 2009.
and lets not forget the important charge. i believe FedEx charges a certain price for importing goods from a different country

I'm from the uk and these are sent from uk, there's £10 delivery so £140 all in. Considering nowadays the going rate for air max 1 here in the uk is £95 (or £145 for elephant IDs!) from most stores I don't think £140 for a 2008 pair with original box etc is too bad. I've only just started my sneaker stash and i reckon some old stock like these will be nice to add to my collection.

Think I've convinced myself to cop em, thanks for the input ppl.

Last edited:
Copped the Pimento's for 36.24 shipped to nyc from kittery outlet.

They don't have any 9.5. I ordered a 10 don't know what other sizes they have.

Number is (207) 451-6094
I just called. He knew I was asking about them lol. He said they have plenty of 10's, a few 10.5's, and zero 11's. They aren't taking anymore phone orders today.

Hmm...wait, I definitely could be wrong, at least about them being fake so let some other people add their opinions or I'll compare my pair when I get them. Part of the reason I say this is:

http://rockcitykicks.com/collections/frontpage/products/airmax1prmdeeproyal

I've never ordered from them but I'm pretty sure they're legit and the swoosh looks funky in the pic on their site. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Nike's **** quality.

Yea they're definitely not fake. Same issue happened with the suede on the Milan's. a good number of people had mismatched suede on each of their pairs. There shouldn't be such a discrepancy in color though. I'm not surprised about the swoosh cut because the swoosh on the 3m premiums were horrible. But I digress, I would chuck it up to nike's crappy QC as usual

See, I got lucky with my Milans in terms of quality. I said I wouldn't be surprised if his were the result of Nike's poor QC but damn, that's bad. I hope those were initially purchased from an outlet and from here on out, if that seller is upfront, he'll make note of it in his auction. I's good that he's giving a refund though.

NICE KICKS: Air Max 1 FB "Blue Leopard" now in-store and online soon. $110 and free shipping phone orders welcomed at 512.320.8100

I'm from the uk and these are sent from uk, there's £10 delivery so £140 all in. Considering nowadays the going rate for air max 1 here in the uk is £95 (or £145 for elephant IDs!) from most stores I don't think £140 for a 2008 pair with original box etc is too bad. I've only just started my sneaker stash and i reckon some old stock like these will be nice to add to my collection.

Think I've convinced myself to cop em, thanks for the input ppl.

The main reason I said to go ahead and cop them if you live in the UK is because you don't really think about the conversion as much as Americans ordering from abroad do, since you're paid in pounds it's not as much of a mental thing. When I spent some time in the UK it took me a while to stop mentally converting everything from pounds to dollars. I hope you enjoy your pair, it was one of the first pairs I picked up when I got into sneaker buying with more knowledge behind me other than stopping at a shop and seeing what was new every 6-8 months.

Was this ever posted?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-fb-shoe/pid-688812/pgid-688814

Has the metallic FBs

and both leapords that say out of stock(did they release?)
Not sure if they sold out of the leopards, but one of my local shoe boutiques just got the blue ones today.

They come equipped with high quality sandpaper suede
happy.gif
 . with that being said they charged $15 over retail
mean.gif

Hey guys I was wondering if 100$ shipped to europe is a good price for the Air Max 1 Polka? It's in used but good condition.

Last edited:
Blue leopards arrived - suede seems abit mismatched so I'm unsure if I should return them.
image.jpg

image.jpg

It's around the eyelets and inside swoosh mainly but maybe I'm expecting to much from the quality, still a nice pickup :smile:

Back
Top Bottom