THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

anyone looking for the BHMs, they have a 10.5 for $105 (used, but still looks good) + $20 shipping for those looking

Does anyone know if AM1 can be stretched to make them fit bigger, or have tried this?

Found an old pair and they're a bit snug.
i do this & it does work.. you may have to do it once a month or so but not really any effort leaving them in when im not wearing them.

shove scrunched up newspaper wherever its snug and squeeze some down the back of the shoe tree and leave it overnight / however long you want

debating selling these, theyre not in amazing condition but can't find a price guide anywhere. 

anyone care to give me a ballpark figure, or are they just worth hanging on to? cheers!

Ironed the toe on these

Last edited:
i do this & it does work.. you may have to do it once a month or so but not really any effort leaving them in when im not wearing them.
shove scrunched up newspaper wherever its snug and squeeze some down the back of the shoe tree and leave it overnight / however long you want

Sz?

debating selling these, theyre not in amazing condition but can't find a price guide anywhere. 
anyone care to give me a ballpark figure, or are they just worth hanging on to? cheers!

Sz?

Last edited:
Anyone know if its safe to reshape the toe on real suede? I'm scared I'm going to mess something up lol.

Good evening gentleman. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair of Atmos tiger camo 1's. Is 415 shipped a good price. I'm trying to search eBay and can only find like 5 pair total on there. What's the best price you guys think I could get for a pair. These are a pair that's worth investing money in, in the long run IMO

Anyone know if its safe to reshape the toe on real suede? I'm scared I'm going to mess something up lol.
Put a wet shirt over them instead of just keeping them wet and directly touching them with the iron like that girl did in the video. Should be fine. What pair with real suede are you referring to that actually needs reshaping?

I wouldn't mess with kicks crew if I were you guys. The sell high quality GM pairs. That's why they always get the shoes a couple moths after release. The air max 1 France and Italy camo pack already launch in the US. It was a super limited release at 21 mercer, undefeated and bodega store and a couple other boutiques. I copped royal foam 1's from kicks crew a while back and they were confirmed high quality grey market. But if that's not a problem then go ahead cuz they are technically still legit kicks.

Back
Top Bottom