THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Purchase from size? at your own risk. Took a month for one pair of shoes to get here and the other never showed up. It has to do with the shipping service they use. I guess the cheapest ground courier service over there isn't as secure as USPS is here in the states because packages seem to always go missing before they hit the states.

Purchase from size? at your own risk. Took a month for one pair of shoes to get here and the other never showed up. It has to do with the shipping service they use. I guess the cheapest ground courier service over there isn't as secure as USPS is here in the states because packages seem to always go missing before they hit the states.
They use Royal Mailm which im assuming is the equivalent to our USPS but i guess what ever particular shipping method they use with that is something slower than our Parcel Post. Hell even the US media mail option takes 5 days (you just have to hop the PO doesnt open your package to check) ive shipped a bunch of kicks media mail for like $4 or $5 finally got busted tho. Now i just ship priority from online and manipulate it so its $6 ... anyway ... its taking forever and Royal Mail says they hand over the package to the local courier service which would be your towns USPS

the 7th makes week 4 for me ... im on the verge of hitting up paypal get my money back

To thos looking to purchase from size I'd  suggest buying with another fellow NT'er or a friend who also wants the shoes, buying more than one pair usually ensures shipping w/tracking number and faster delivery. 

I for one refuse to give size? any business after all the hoops I had to jump through to get my Milans, Id rather wait for anther retailer or for them to hit the states. 

those look nice (just seeing the toe) Up a full pic i may have to copy that cway : )

I mean I just copied the 2002 pair

I posted pics here a few weeks ago but here are some more

welp....I'm gonna cross my fingers that my shoes get to me without a problem

To thos looking to purchase from size I'd  suggest buying with another fellow NT'er or a friend who also wants the shoes, buying more than one pair usually ensures shipping w/tracking number and faster delivery. 

I for one refuse to give size? any business after all the hoops I had to jump through to get my Milans, Id rather wait for anther retailer or for them to hit the states. 
I was going to cop another pair of kicks just to have that peace of mind. But they didn't have anything I wanted :smh:

If only they had a restock of those Urban Safari Air 180s :nerd:

My pair from nikeid

You'll be fine just keep the shirt nice and wet and the iron on low heat. Might wanna be careful the blue doesn't bleed onto the mesh tho
My pair from nikeid

You'll be fine just keep the shirt nice and wet and the iron on low heat. Might wanna be careful the blue doesn't bleed onto the mesh tho

Just tried all of those steps and the blue started coming out on the shirt after 2 presses with the iron. I'm just going to leave these be and hope I didn't damage something lol.

They use Royal Mailm which im assuming is the equivalent to our USPS but i guess what ever particular shipping method they use with that is something slower than our Parcel Post. Hell even the US media mail option takes 5 days (you just have to hop the PO doesnt open your package to check) ive shipped a bunch of kicks media mail for like $4 or $5 finally got busted tho. Now i just ship priority from online and manipulate it so its $6 ... anyway ... its taking forever and Royal Mail says they hand over the package to the local courier service which would be your towns USPS

the 7th makes week 4 for me ... im on the verge of hitting up paypal get my money back

Relax, the shoes are coming. Should have done some research on Size before copping. The last 2 times I ordered from them, the shoes arrived just over 4 weeks later.

No patience will eventually result in these overseas sites saying F the US. Some places already cut us off because people can't wait for their shoes to arrive.

Patience Holmes.

Patience is one thing, but 4 weeks to over a month wait for an order is ridiculous. All the other overseas sites can get ur shoes to you in less than a week. There is no reason why it should take that long. It's just ridiculous and uncalled for. I received shoes from freaking South Africa and japan in less than a week but these guys are right across the pond and can't achieve that. That's bad business. And they refuse to offer a faster shipping service even if you had to pay for it. By the time you get your shoes from Size? or jdsports, them ***** done dropped in the US. I recommend USA customers stay away from that site. Only cop from them if the kicks are exclusive to them and no one else carries them.

I don't mind slow shipping as long as they don't charge for it. The last time I ordered from size? It took about 2 weeks, but my box was destroyed. I couldn't even use it.

Patience is one thing, but 4 weeks to over a month wait for an order is ridiculous. All the other overseas sites can get ur shoes to you in less than a week. There is no reason why it should take that long. It's just ridiculous and uncalled for. I received shoes from freaking South Africa and japan in less than a week but these guys are right across the pond and can't achieve that. That's bad business. And they refuse to offer a faster shipping service even if you had to pay for it. By the time you get your shoes from Size? or jdsports, them ***** done dropped in the US. I recommend USA customers stay away from that site. Only cop from them if the kicks are exclusive to them and no one else carries them.

Exactly, stay away from them if you can't stand to wait for up to a month. This shouldn't be a surprise. People are ordering from someone they don't know, who's overseas.

I just don't understand the whole file a claim with PayPal that goes on these days. It's a reputable spot. The shoes are coming. People ask for PayPal help too much these days. I just don't want to see a spot like Size say they will stop doing business with the US. It will happen.

Patience is one thing, but 4 weeks to over a month wait for an order is ridiculous. All the other overseas sites can get ur shoes to you in less than a week. There is no reason why it should take that long.

Exactly

I have enough patience 2 weeks is plenty enough time but not 4+ thats bull and no one should ever have to wait that long for an order. Yeah i should have researched em but it was a that moment decision i didnt have time so i copped. I was expecting them to arrive in the 2 week range not 4. And the fact they dont let u pay for better shiping or u box is beat to s*** and on top u cant even track ur package cmon man that damn tracking number cost $.50-$1 like people wouldnt pay that just include it in the price

I don't mind slow shipping as long as they don't charge for it. The last time I ordered from size? It took about 2 weeks, but my box was destroyed. I couldn't even use it.
i agree with this.  i mean, as long as it gets to me eventually, it's fine.  it's just ridiculous at times when it takes 4-5 weeks. but then again, it's not their fault.  it's not like they're personally flying the packages over here and delivering them.  they leave it up to their respective country's postal system; and let's face it, ours isn't great either.  i ship stuff internationally all the time, and unless i'm paying $50-60 for shipping, the cheapest option usually takes 12-15 business days for it to arrive in the country's customs. 

our packages eventually get to us, so i can deal with the time.  it's expected now

The difference is that guys shipping from South Africa and Japan strictly use air services to mail packages, you don't get a cheap option at all. Size? normally ships via surface ships so it takes quite a while to get it here, and there's no way to track since surface mail doesn't get tracked. Once it's in the US it moves fairly quickly, but getting it here takes a considerable amount of time.

I saw a dude selling these laces at the Htown Sneaker Summit last weekend, had to cop.  I think they look kinda dope in my FB's.  Maaan, so much AM1 heat at that place!  

Ordered the Air Max 1 PRM Wolf grey camos off nicekicks with the 25% discount they had in July.....order was cancelled today cuz they didnt have my size (10)  :'( 
mean.gif

mad.gif
 WHY?!?

Ordered the Air Max 1 PRM Wolf grey camos off nicekicks with the 25% discount they had in July.....order was cancelled today cuz they didnt have my size (10)  :'( 
mean.gif

mad.gif

WHY?!?
There website shows them out of stock so I guess that's why lol

There's a bunch of pairs on eBay for retail granted your not getting 25% off but still, if you want them they're there

There website shows them out of stock so I guess that's why lol

There's a bunch of pairs on eBay for retail granted your not getting 25% off but still, if you want them they're there
I did order them on the last day of the sale lol but when i bought them they were in stock. oh well. they gave me 20% off my next purchase for the inconvenience so thats a plus. I think I will have to settle for retail. Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom