THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

still waiting on my NBY to get movement... this is from the 5/23 batch.

people have gotten theirs already, yea?

Never had this happen before... It made it to the facility and was en route then disappeared... It's a very very very small town so I'd know who stole it. I wonder how they knew it was Travis Scott's
It's these awful shipping boxes Nike switched to. The one unsealed end opens up if you f'ing breathe on it, so anyone who wants can see what's inside. The other end is hermetically sealed while that end is a frigging window :smh:

Last edited:
double up. Couldn’t believe that someone accepted my low ball bid on goat for 650$ on a Very near DS pair. Didn’t expect it :pimp:
8CDE13AF-0BD2-4CC4-A530-724FA7164EE6.jpeg

I see on ebay they have the F&F bus box of the Concepts Far Out. It is a cool box with the lights and sounds. But not for what they're asking lol.

My Kasina's were supposed to be delivered today but got delayed...AHHH. So mad but as long as I get them in its all good.
Lasership, by chance? Mine were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but got pushed to Tuesday. My Blueprints via UPS are on time.

…Sneaker gods, if I must sacrifice 1 to appease the, I ask that you kindly chill the F out on the Kasinas and take the Blueprints, if you must (I want my $#!+ though)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Honestly , unpopular opinion but the black pair is my favourite of the pack.

Good pick up
Not at all shocked to hear this.

I think those that make the turn and like the blacks end up liking them the most.

What ****ed the blacks up was the leaked image that had the same blocking as the first two waves.

That **** was hard to get over once official pics dropped. Whenever I see pairs posted on here (especially with the cream laces) they look beyond dope.

I could see the blacks being heavily sought after down the line. Too bad as well because I tend to give my black Air Max 1s a lot of wear and tear.

Not at all shocked to hear this.

I think those that make the turn and like the blacks end up liking them the most.

What ****ed the blacks up was the leaked image that had the same blocking as the first two waves.

That **** was hard to get over once official pics dropped. Whenever I see pairs posted on here (especially with the cream laces) they look beyond dope.

I could see the blacks being heavily sought after down the line. Too bad as well because I tend to give my black Air Max 1s a lot of wear and tear.

Black Patta's look hard as hell in hand!! :nthat:

Honestly , unpopular opinion but the black pair is my favourite of the pack.

Good pick up
I wouldn’t say unpopular… it was a simple CW but for some reason it was polarizing… people either thought it was boring or amazing… but it’s certainly going for more than the other wave colorways, so that says something

Lasership, by chance? Mine were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but got pushed to Tuesday. My Blueprints via UPS are on time.

…Sneaker gods, if I must sacrifice 1 to appease the, I ask that you kindly chill the F out on the Kasinas and take the Blueprints, if you must (I want my $#!+ though)

giphy.gif
Fedex for my pair. Should have been here Sat!

Just got off chat and the kasinas shipped to stockx HAS TO HAVE THE PATCHES or it will fail authentication… too lazy to go back but there was a dude in here that said otherwise so you wrong breh. Federico said so!
F90672E0-EB29-4D57-B7D1-F5B1D44644E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom