THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Beautiful weather today in Sacramento. Decided to UNDS my Blueprints for my Nieces birthday party.

Also has anyone rubbed off the paint on the swoosh on their pair yet? Im curious to know whats under the paint

D3E737D7-F784-4137-9236-FC8F2DCCAA5C.jpeg

found a local seller with both kasinas in 11.5 who's willing to do $500. I think im just gonna take it and hope they fit. trading up to a 12 will be a pain in the *** otherwise. might just do an insole pull if they're snug
Hey man. Did you go through with this deal? If so we can do the trade.

Just got off chat and the kasinas shipped to stockx HAS TO HAVE THE PATCHES or it will fail authentication… too lazy to go back but there was a dude in here that said otherwise so you wrong breh. Federico said so!
F90672E0-EB29-4D57-B7D1-F5B1D44644E7.jpeg
I wouldn't put much faith in that. It literally says in their FAQ that accessories don't have to be included. I went deep down that rabbit hole while trying to get Susan F&F that came with a sketch signed by the artist. They couldn't guarantee it would be included so I didn't buy from them.

Screenshot_20220612-173837_Chrome.jpg

How’s everyone done on SNKRS? I’ve had luck but never anything HUGE. It seems like I’ve copped a lot when I look at my history but then when I think about how many things have released it’s not much at all :lol:

Kasinas should be here Tuesday :pimp:

69B699D8-4DF9-4707-B48C-E691EA36A7F7.png
82C8FD55-A5C6-4EE4-8644-8434A96AC668.png
A200536D-26E7-42B3-8C80-945FC297AFBF.png
You got Mambacitas.... that's all that matters! Hoping to get a pair. Hope I get some bday luck when the Reverse Mocha TS release

I wouldn't put much faith in that. It literally says in their FAQ that accessories don't have to be included. I went deep down that rabbit hole while trying to get Susan F&F that came with a sketch signed by the artist. They couldn't guarantee it would be included so I didn't buy from them.

Screenshot_20220612-173837_Chrome.jpg

but but but Fedirico said! hahaha if they wont follow it then yall can take that screenshot and throw it back at their face and make them give you credit or something

How’s everyone done on SNKRS? I’ve had luck but never anything HUGE. It seems like I’ve copped a lot when I look at my history but then when I think about how many things have released it’s not much at all :lol:

Kasinas should be here Tuesday :pimp:

69B699D8-4DF9-4707-B48C-E691EA36A7F7.png
82C8FD55-A5C6-4EE4-8644-8434A96AC668.png
A200536D-26E7-42B3-8C80-945FC297AFBF.png
:sick::rolleyes

I’d be happy with just the sweet 16’s.

Any strong preference between the two Kasina CWs?

Yes.

EDIT - damn it, the answer would've worked if you said "Which colorway do you like more?" :lol:

Anyway, I like the male duck (multicolor) color most. It's the signature color combination of the pair. For the more wearable colorway though, the female (grey) color.

:sick::rolleyes

I’d be happy with just the sweet 16’s.

It was a nice surprise since I collect Kobe’s and reading the horror stories about checking out. Most of my hits have been GRs which I’m happy with :lol:

I still can’t hit a dunk to save my life (besides the off whites which it seemed everyone got)

Any strong preference between the two Kasina CWs?
As others said, Grey for me.

I generally like my kicks to pop as I have ton of neutral shoes already, but I just finally pulled the trigger on some Far Outs so I will probably just get the Greys and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom