THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got off the phone with A.P.C. and I was told they oversold a few pairs of the Air Maxims and they were trying to locate my pair from a store, so it seems like I'm probably going to miss out on them damn it.

It's too soon to reveal the shop boys, u know the rules 
tongue.gif
WillMax you are so promiscuous and mysterious with your sneaker info....like a woman eyeing you from a distance

You won't be disappointed. It was my first hyperfuse and I like the fact that the shape is just like the original, especially the rounded toe box
Just ordered these in my size from Finish Line. They are $69.99 with free shipping. I went instore, not online.

I think you guys didnt understood my post.
Next year a US based shop is doing a Nike Air Max 1 collab!!!!! (The store confirm it)
I can not be the only one excited about that. I cant remember a US shop getting a AM1 collab
huf, kidrobot

huf, kidrobot
Damn thats almost a decade. Nike hasn't loosen the grip on AM1. I have a feeling that other shops are getting AM1 collabs too in the next year (pure speculation)

WillMax you are so promiscuous and mysterious with your sneaker info....like a woman eyeing you from a distance
It's the shop rules not mine

more like playing a game of "just the tip" 
I love this game 
happy.gif

I'd hate to ask, but I figure this thread would be able to help point me in the right direction.

But anyways, do any of you guys know where I can locate this colorway at nowadays?
2hrobnt.jpg

I passed on these back in 2010 and have regretted it ever since. I check the bay every now and then, but haven't come across a DS pair in a while.
Welp, any help is appreciated fellas.

I'd hate to ask, but I figure this thread would be able to help point me in the right direction.

But anyways, do any of you guys know where I can locate this colorway at nowadays?
2hrobnt.jpg

I passed on these back in 2010 and have regretted it ever since. I check the bay every now and then, but haven't come across a DS pair in a while.
Welp, any help is appreciated fellas.

Nikeid

And the material will be way better than the 09s

Back
Top Bottom