THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

JoeJoe, got them from some dude on instagram from the Netherlands. They're VNDS, size 10.5. But I got scammed last month on these same shoes by a dirtbag from Belgium, also on Instagram. Watch out for a guy that goes by Chris Rodrigues, Chris Fonseca or Chris Petrovic. Stole my damn money and didnt send the shoes!
Very nice pickup. Been on the hunt for these myself for what feels like a couple years and just found a DS pair. Had to work to find them though...can't wait for them to arrive.

I actually prefer the solid color soles. I own the blue ID pair and have a red one on the way. You won't be disappointed.
Aiight I'm going for it then, why not. I never trusted the Air Max 1 Nike ID since it didn't have a photo-realistic image but this sounds great. Thanks

Aiight I'm going for it then, why not. I never trusted the Air Max 1 Nike ID since it didn't have a photo-realistic image but this sounds great. Thanks

Now I did reshape the toebox a bit to make it look a little better, but it was still better than the GR shape before I did it.

Last edited:
Placed my order for the Navy APC's within 30 seconds of them being available online.

I called them today to find out that they oversold and that I wouldn't be receiving my size 13. Sucks because I know that they didn't sell out in that size for at least 15-30 minutes after I placed my order. :smh:

Placed my order for the Navy APC's within 30 seconds of them being available online.

I called them today to find out that they oversold and that I wouldn't be receiving my size 13. Sucks because I know that they didn't sell out in that size for at least 15-30 minutes after I placed my order.
mean.gif
Same thing here. I was checked out of there site within 20 seconds of it hitting 11. I guess I will call back tomorrow to get thew bad news I'm not getting my pair.

Guess I was lucky I got both my APC's by the sounds of things, I ordered from the European site though. They seemed to stay in stock for most of the day but you never know what's going on behind the scenes I guess.

for those that copped the apcs how is the quality and shape? pics on the site portrayed them to be very banana shaped...

^^^^ APC suede was ok I guess if you compare with other similar Nike products like the "Milans". Though I did find it a tad 1/2 size longer then my milans and they are both size 11s...The midsole is soft however the sizing was a tad big so I sold my pair already...It's an ok shoe, It didn't blow me away and with the sizing being half size off I didn't hesitant to sell it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom