THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I like these, but haven’t heard too much about them so hope they sit and I can get at a discount. Same with the Shima Shimas and Magma Orange

Has anyone who got the bb from the HBX drop last week received their pair yet?

My shipping status has been on “Label Created” since Thursday. I’ve emailed them but no reply 🤨

Has anyone who got the bb from the HBX drop last week received their pair yet?

My shipping status has been on “Label Created” since Thursday. I’ve emailed them but no reply 🤨

Got mine yesterday size 10. Be on the look out. Some of their pairs got that pre-creased toe box mesh.

The right shoe on my pair had it. I put a shoe horn in it and put it back in the box. We'll see what happens

Received some nasty, fingerprint fluid stained on one of my bb boxes from amm. Its gross. Had to wipe the box down

UnDS'd these today. Definitely not bricks. Certainly not react foam but nothing like other 1s. Also, not as soft out of the box as the AMIIIs, but I could see them breaking in a lot more with wear. Happy to have these....could never do an '87 bubble size ever again.

UnDS'd these today. Definitely not bricks. Certainly not react foam but nothing like other 1s. Also, not as soft out of the box as the AMIIIs, but I could see them breaking in a lot more with wear. Happy to have these....could never do an '87 bubble size ever again.
You dont like 87s?

E2FEC1D1-7066-4BF2-9687-404B8B8DD7DA.jpeg

Damn. These have GROWN on me A LOT. I usually try to avoid scooping up all White/Sail suede cws because they’re DIRT MAGNETS. However, since I’d wear them twice a year max, I’d be confident in maintaining them. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Last edited:
SBD is calling the "Magma Orange" leather pair Bronze, which makes sense as they look more Bronze than Magma orange when comparing them to the other Magma Orange releases.

Back
Top Bottom