THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LPU
IMG_9096.jpeg

Scooped this book up - really good stuff in here..
20A2E8ED-A168-4710-94F4-4E1B6D7CE05B.jpeg
can't believe I've paid 60 Euros for this book.

Quality is good. Content is just the kicks and some flex pics from those IG dudes. No infos. E.g. they were too lazy to provide the style codes. A lot of good stuff is missing. I get that especially the older stuff is rare. But also stuff from 2017+ is missing. Disappointing imho!

Last edited:

Quality is good. Content is just the kicks and some flex pics from those IG dudes. No infos. E.g. they were too lazy to provide the style codes. A lot of good stuff is missing. I get that especially the older stuff is rare. But also stuff from 2017+ is missing. Disappointing imho!
I’d be interested if it was a full history of the AM1. Sounds like a letdown though.

Does anyone know where to source replacement AM1 mesh laces.? Not sure of the name but the ones that are kind of shiny/nylonish and come with the mesh toe box. I can't find anything on them to save my life lol. Specifically looking for some replacement laces for my obsidians.

Thanks for the review. I'm happy I didn't pay for it now.

Back
Top Bottom