THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

New here, but just wanted to stop by this thread. The only shoes I collect & wear is Air Maxes, with AM1's being my favorite. with that said, Happy Air Max Week.

I agree why not just grab a pair of those "og" am 1's they just dropped last year which can be found on eBay for cheap. It's the exact same shoe minus the volt color.

But If you really wanted a pair of red am's keep an eye out for a pair of '05 HOA's or earlier. There's really no comparison.
i actually already have 2 pair of '09s, and last years.
'05's are definitely the best..
i honestly just want these because of the tongue tag.
i don't really mind the volt hits, but i'd prefer a white midsole.

My pair arrived!!

they were sitting for about 15-20minutes... :S overkill will have them online also i think...what size are you after?
actually i dont want those shoes to be overhyped since every online release of this all sold out including china NDC too hahaha i will get mine later this week

can someone tell me why all the Air Max 1 JCRD's coming out next month are all $180 when the 90 JCRDs are only $150?? Suspect

Does any one know if there any releases tomorrow/ what exactly is going down for air max day !!!!
dont know.. i know more AM 90 ices dropped today..

Last edited:
picked these up at my local outlet for $54.33 out the door. i couldn't resist for that price. no glue stains or anything either.

dam thats a steal, I would pick those up in a heartbeat. You guys think they will re-release the 3.26 air max 1s tomorrow??

Back
Top Bottom