THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

all I know is that I hope nike releases another shoe on 3.26 .. Ima be pissed if this is the only release off this hype...

dam thats a steal, I would pick those up in a heartbeat. You guys think they will re-release the 3.26 air max 1s tomorrow??
hopefully not..

I for one, would rather see the flyknit/am1 than the 3.26 version

I wish the Nike Air Max history site would pay a little respect to the ones they don't retro, looking at the site you'd think they didn't release an update between the AM97 and the 360.

This air max day craze got me setting alarms for 4am n ****... I've been chill this year with my purchases but I gotta catch these

Those are dope rusty.

What's your method for re-shaping?
Thanks. I stuffed the toe box with a bunch of socks, and then with a folded wet tee, I applied pressure over the toe box using an iron. There's a video somewhere on YouTube, I just have to find it.

Does anyone have some pics of an ID pair of theirs or someone elses that is from this season?
Im trying to decide if I should order a navy suede or green suede pair, but the 3 star rating on the reviews worries me a bit.
Anyone have experience with a recent pair?

I'm hoping its somewhat decent quality, as I've been really trying to get my first pair.

I've ordered several id's including the premium and have been happy with all. The fit and finish and materials are all far better then a retail pair of shoes.

Does anyone have some pics of an ID pair of theirs or someone elses that is from this season?
Im trying to decide if I should order a navy suede or green suede pair, but the 3 star rating on the reviews worries me a bit.
Anyone have experience with a recent pair?

I'm hoping its somewhat decent quality, as I've been really trying to get my first pair.

anybody know when those black, green, red suede essentials are supposed to release in the US?

Thanks. I stuffed the toe box with a bunch of socks, and then with a folded wet tee, I applied pressure over the toe box using an iron. There's a video somewhere on YouTube, I just have to find it.
Thanks, I've seen that video but was hesitant to try it.

Also is the toe box suede or leather?

Thanks, I've seen that video but was hesitant to try it.

Also is the toe box suede or leather?

leather. I've reshaped a couple of my am1s and the first pair i did, i kind of burnt the suede. the pair i did with a leather toe cap came out fine though. I'm debating on reshaping my ids, but I like them too much that I'm afraid i'll mess them up :rolleyes

I was able to email them about a 13 they sent me a paypal invoice, paid shipped and there coming on Thursday. End clothing that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom