THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wouldn't mind if nike released them in true og colors every year. Pic taken from my IG

all i want is 1 pair... just one legit pair.

Last edited:
First custom of the 3.26 AM1's that I have seen. Looks like it's from SBTG. Not my style but he definitely goes for the bold look!

Hey AIRMAXDISCIPLE! Has there ever been an interview with Tinker explaining why Nike went with a different mold for these newer AM1 releases? The only thing I can think of in theory is that the new shape allows more room in the toebox area? Although my older AM1 are usually more comfortable than the new ones I own but I attribute that to better materials.

Last edited:

Hey AIRMAXDISCIPLE! Has there ever been an interview with Tinker explaining why Nike went with a different mold for these newer AM1 releases? The only thing I can think of in theory is that the new shape allows more room in the toebox area? Although my older AM1 are usually more comfortable than the new ones I own but I attribute that to better materials.
no there is no such thing as a interview with Tinker where he explains the reason from the new mold

the truth is that nike just want to save cash on the production cost and maximizes the profit from the shoe

but they are never gonna tell you that because the consumers are not too happy with that BS if they hear that

Last edited:
no there is no such thing as a interview with Tinker where he explains the reason from the new mold
the truth is that nike just want to save cash on the production cost and maximizes the profit from the shoe
but they are never gonna tell you that because the consumers are not too happy with that BS if they hear that

I think it's one of those things where it's understood that the interview will be over if asked about. Or they'd try to say it's part of their Better World initiative to make a greener product.

does anyone know what time finishline is gonna put them up?

undefeated.com, will have them too? can anyone confirm but seems like it.

i know cncpts will have them. does anybody else know of any US sites.

thanks guy, always lookin out

I think it's one of those things where it's understood that the interview will be over if asked about. Or they'd try to say it's part of their Better World initiative to make a greener product.
i dont think they would want to make a greener product

its more like that they wanna make some more green paper dollars
mean.gif

What time does Nike usually release shoes on its site? 8 a.m. eastern time right?

Maybe Nike might restock some other air maxes since it's air max day

Back
Top Bottom