THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Upcoming Nike Air Max 1 iD options
NO Solar Red/Laser Crimson? 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU NIKE!!!!
smokin.gif

I tend to believe the one that size? had/has is different from the one that was dubbed as the suede pack (Green, Blue & Purple) that were never released.

I believe so coz the suede on the Size? one doesn't fade like this and it's just too clean.

theyre the same bruh

Options look ok overall for the upcoming id's.. Camo looks a little disappointing from what I can make out though

Guys i got avacado oil lol yes that on the mesh on my easter size? Air max lights. I used me clean magic eraser got off most of it but you can still tell underneath since it sat on there for a lil

This is before i cleaned it

What should i use to get the stain out from deep within? Oxyclean and a toothbrush? Thanks!

Guys i got avacado oil lol yes that on the mesh on my easter size? Air max lights. I used me clean magic eraser got off most of it but you can still tell underneath since it sat on there for a lil

This is before i cleaned it

What should i use to get the stain out from deep within? Oxyclean and a toothbrush? Thanks!
Try Bar Keeper's Friend.

These are for ladies but they're nice and clean. My first time seeing these.. Just started getting into AM1s so I'm far behind

Gonna be pissed if I can make a superior OG red pair with the new ID options than the one I already bought from the last ones lol

Red Essentials Showed Up This Afternoon... VERY Pleased How These Turned Out :smokin

Looking Forward To My Navy's Coming In Tomorrow And Will Definitely Be Jumping On The Greens And Blacks When They Show Up Stateside :nerd:

theyre the same bruh
What makes u say so? Just take a look at the both model's pics little more closely.

I've got the 2nd pic one (actually, the box says it's AM-1 Essential LTR) through EC when it was still available there and I just couldn't think they are the same shoe whose pics were taken under the different lightings.

What makes u say so? Just take a look at the both model's pics little more closely.

I've got the 2nd pic one (actually, the box says it's AM-1 Essential LTR) through EC when it was still available there and I just couldn't think they are the same shoe whose pics were taken under the different lightings.
both are the same shoes, but just with different lighting

both are the same shoes, but just with different lighting
Really? Just couldn't think they are the same since I seriously thought that I need to use some kind of rasp to make it look like the other one tho. But thanks anyway for correcting my misunderstanding.

You just gotta man sure you thin it out and rinse thoroughly. If you don't it leaves a dried out texture. I've never had a problem on mesh besides this issue.
theres no real way of rinsing it out since right next to it is blue suede ahh idk ill just try oxyclean if not ill go get the bar keepers friends. i used mr clean magic eraser on it and it took most of it off but you can kinda see an underlayer of it still in diff lighting. 

Red Essentials Showed Up This Afternoon... VERY Pleased How These Turned Out
smokin.gif

Looking Forward To My Navy's Coming In Tomorrow And Will Definitely Be Jumping On The Greens And Blacks When They Show Up Stateside
nerd.gif
I've been wearing my reds alot, they're a little tight compared to my others 1s but they're beatiful... I have yet to wear my navy pair but they are extremely nice in person. I like them much more than the APCs

Back
Top Bottom