THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just came. I know it should be on AM90 thread, but since the source of inspiration is an AM1, i just had to share

Last edited:
Blue and grey essentials up on livestock
and they're 130 
ohwell.gif
 ...gonna try to wait it out and see if they make it to the states

red suede essiental would looks amazing with white laces.. someone do it !! post a picture :D 
I started doing it but to me it didn't look right against the swoosh and midsole because they're sail which is an off white... if you take the laces out of the AM1 OGs that might look okay because they have an off white shade to them but I think the color matched laces looks perfect 
smokin.gif

I'm Over Here Fiending For These Blacks And Pro Greens Man :lol: Hoping Holding Out Pays Off In The Long Run, This Wait Is Killing Me! :smh:

Same here bro... but I gotta get the grey pair too, I love a nice grey shoe. Still haven't worn my navy pair, did yours feel a little tight? all of my AM1s fit great except for my Milans and my Red suedes, they kill my pinky toes.

So, I know this is the most common " Id" and least unoriginal, but I dont wanna miss out on this ID, so I need some opinions

I feel like I cant go wrong with either, but  should I be a little diffrent and go with gum bottoms or stick to the grey.

Thanks in advance.

So, I know this is the most common " Id" and least unoriginal, but I dont wanna miss out on this ID, so I need some opinions

I feel like I cant go wrong with either, but  should I be a little diffrent and go with gum bottoms or stick to the grey.

Thanks in advance.
i would take the gumsole, it gives the shoe that extra pop and contrast imo

Thanks in advance.

hey, so when can you ID in these styles? This color way is fire bro

Back
Top Bottom