THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

anyone have any idea if these will drop states side???

Man, I hope so! Fingers crossed. That distressed looking leather and that teal midsole give this shoe crazy pop. Will post stateside release info here if I come across it.

this is what scares me...hate when these IMO crazy cw drop overseas and i have to wonder if i should try to buy now or wait it out

smh

Off Topic: hi guys! how do you get coupons to use in finishline? can anybody give me one? :smile:

Use their mobile site. Coupon use on their website has been hit and miss lately. I believe Fall15 gives you 15% off on orders over $70 and 20releaf will give 20% off on orders over $200.

Off Topic: hi guys! how do you get coupons to use in finishline? can anybody give me one? :smile:

There is a coupon thread dedicated to that sort of thing.
Off the top of my head "summersteal" should still give you 15% off if over 90 or something.

I can't imagine those leather lunar 90s wont hit stateside in at least a small and quiet ndc release with a few boutiques as well. That's just my guess anyway.

just wait 10-11 weeks
if they dont appear Stateside just cop them from the EU

AMD, thing is if i choose to wait i have a feeling it will be too late...assuming they are a general release in europe would be fine in your scenario, but im thinking these will drop and be put on the resellerer market

if these come stateside then i have to go through the hassle of dealing with boutiques who are pretty much resellers

smh

AMD, thing is if i choose to wait i have a feeling it will be too late...assuming they are a general release in europe would be fine in your scenario, but im thinking these will drop and be put on the resellerer market

if these come stateside then i have to go through the hassle of dealing with boutiques who are pretty much resellers

smh
believe me, that cw is deff not gonna sell out in 2 months in the EU

and also i saw that they were available in korea, so assume that they eventually will hit the US

Yes hype is over for AM1 here in EU. Last one to fully sell out quickly here was those birthday joints.

believe me, that cw is deff not gonna sell out in 2 months in the EU
and also i saw that they were available in korea, so assume that they eventually will hit the US

AMD always coming through in the AM1 and AM90 threads

those will sit in eu, trust me! :wink:

Yes hype is over for AM1 here in EU. Last one to fully sell out quickly here was those birthday joints.

thanks for all the responses y'all, makes me feel slightly better about catching these

Last edited:
Won these APC IDs yesterday, post pics when they get here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom