THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got my lunars from the FNL sale and they are a .5 too big. Can anyone else with lunars confirm they sized down .5. All my other AM1 have minimal toe room, but the lunar toe room is as wide as my thumb.

Just got my lunars from the FNL sale and they are a .5 too big. Can anyone else with lunars confirm they sized down .5. All my other AM1 have minimal toe room, but the lunar toe room is as wide as my thumb.
Yeah I went TTS on my red pair and they are a little big in the toe box but I was too lazy to return them. Just wear thick socks.

Yeah I went TTS on my red pair and they are a little big in the toe box but I was too lazy to return them. Just wear thick socks.

I'm gonna stop by my local mom & pope and try a .5 down pair. Lazy to return to FNL too especially with their slow @ss shipping.

I'm gonna stop by my local mom & pope and try a .5 down pair. Lazy to return to FNL too especially with their slow @ss shipping.
Yeah nowhere around me had the reds in store so I wasn't about to return them and have to wait for them to send me another pair.

I too also went down .5 size, which fit perfectly.

For those who have the tape/weave mesh material from iD, has anyone tried putting a patch that material? looking to go the extra mile on a pair. any recommendations are welcome, thanks

Anyone in the EU see these in person? Shape on these seem to good to be true for a new release! Want to make sure it isn't Myspace angles they are using.

Anyone in the EU see these in person? Shape on these seem to good to be true for a new release! Want to make sure it isn't Myspace angles they are using.
I had them in hand, shape it's not so different by other releases, leather is nice, i'd prefer a little bit darker because of the flashy midsole, but at the end of the day if you like the CW i'd consider to give em a try! 

Are any of you guys melewak on eBay? Dude got legit pissed at me when I tried to tell him his Milans weren't worth what he was asking because of the toe box. 

LMAO. Well you kinda walked right into that one. If he's a pure reseller he doesn't give a damn about cosmetic defects. "If it ain't about the money....."

LMAO. Well you kinda walked right into that one. If he's a pure reseller he doesn't give a damn about cosmetic defects. "If it ain't about the money....."
I don't think he was a reseller. He's messaged me back a couple times going down in price lol 

For $80 Im kinda tempted 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my guess is the seller tried everything to clean them and once he figured out it was a no-go, hes gonna try to sell them...

maybe a spilled beer ? =( 

bummer too cause aside from that, they look like they;re in decent condition

I finally broke down and bought the lunars in the og cw with that 40% off coupon that leaked (doesn't work anymore). Way more comfortable than the standard 1's.

Yeah I thought if I could get him down to like 50 or so it might be worth it just for beaters but I don't think he will go that low. If anyone wants the link to them Pm me.

Can't beat for $56
Nice I was wondering how they looked in person and not just on the website and they look good. Def thinking about grabbing a pair of these. I wish I could do a team red / burgundy colorway on NikeID though. Since I sold my Bordeaux 7s I really don't have a burgundy shoe in the closet to put with anything
laugh.gif
mean.gif

@WrightOne86 They look sicker in person. The speckled midsole is a nice touch too.
Thanks. I'm about to pull the trigger on these.

Since I can wear either 10.5/11 in AM1s and FK1s, I think I am going with the 10.5 since you guys are saying they run a little larger than normal.

How green in the sole on those black/grey/white AM Lunars?

Thanks. I'm about to pull the trigger on these.

Since I can wear either 10.5/11 in AM1s and FK1s, I think I am going with the 10.5 since you guys are saying they run a little larger than normal.

How green in the sole on those black/grey/white AM Lunars?

If you can fit in 10.5 I recommend going with that size, unless you have wide feet. The size run is larger for me only in the toe box, rest of the shoe fits TTS.

Seems like those green AM1 lunars are actually volt, but more on the greener side. They aren't that green in person, more like a yellowish/candy apple green.

Back
Top Bottom