THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

mad props to DSMNY

got the patches today

FedEx overnight

always been an iphone photographer

this is my first time using a real camera

nikon d5300 w/50mm f1.8

both are dope.

patches sitting on these fb groups haha. looks like if I wait a little longer i can cop the sands for a coooooool price. 

Has anybody seen these in person? They just showed up at my local, just curious what the quality was like. I'm feeling the colorway :smokin

nike_air-max_01.jpg

Last edited:
i dunno wassup but they are trynna make these 1s look like the 90s. the 90s and et. all are being warped, molested, disgraced.  if the CW ain't good, I ain't copping. i still am waiting on those infa 90s, but i am just praying that that 'material' they using is something different and fresh. i can't deal w/ these weird shapes. i just can't.

especially with a sharp toe like the 1s, they keep levitating that crap.

sorry b. i saw the fake hype bout the red/white AM 1 releasing or whatever. no word. i figured in this day and age, there ain't no secret. guess i was fooled.
bro dont thrust that shiit on FB man, if you need reliable am1 info, is NT the place to be at

too much rookies & clowns at the FB am1 group, the freshest shiit you will find here in the am1 & 90 thread

me and modus47 are taking care of the businesses here
wink.gif

Last edited:
mad props to DSMNY

got the patches today

Nothing personal but especially after seeing pics like these I don't get this whole patch thing.
Looks cheap as f**k and silly.
They don't even stick flat to the surface.
They are bigger than the area they're supposed to go on.

Think it will be only a matter of weeks before we see the first people posting they fell off somewhere outside.

I agree ^ hype almost got me, but all these pictures helped me realize they aren't anything special like you said.the patch idea is awful and poorly executed

i only want the black patches cause of the perfect shape and monochromatic colorway. Personally, I'd never put the actual patches on them. Nike is just trying to give them an identity. All black no Velcro would have been fine with me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom