THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Surprised DSMNY shipped so fast and free. The shipping box was very heavy duty and the shoe box was nicely wrapped as well. Making me wonder what the hell is wrong with all of these other boutiques (Kith, Concepts, Undefeated) that charge for shipping but take weeks to ship out regular items.

As for the shoes, I'm very happy with them. They fit TTS for me.

Surprised DSMNY shipped so fast and free. The shipping box was very heavy duty and the shoe box was nicely wrapped as well. Making me wonder what the hell is wrong with all of these other boutiques (Kith, Concepts, Undefeated) that charge for shipping but take weeks to ship out regular items.

for real... mine got to me in a day! all wrapped up and boxed nice with the receipt in an envelope... sheesh, that is doing it RIGHT

Nothing personal but especially after seeing pics like these I don't get this whole patch thing.
Looks cheap as f**k and silly.
They don't even stick flat to the surface.
They are bigger than the area they're supposed to go on.

Think it will be only a matter of weeks before we see the first people posting they fell off somewhere outside.
yeah to be honest the patches themselves are not as nice as i expected either

i just like the concept of the shoe overall but i agree the execution is a little sloppy

i'm the n00b here - this is my first pair of AM1s (i'm normally an SB/Jordan guy)

so for me a nice, clean monochromatic AM1 in a sweet color like olive with excellent materials and quality construction is a win

sloppy patch execution notwithstanding

and you're right those patches are gonna fall off lol

good thing i don't get attached to dumb stuff like that and there are 22 patches overall so i can just stick a new one on

for real... mine got to me in a day! all wrapped up and boxed nice with the receipt in an envelope... sheesh, that is doing it RIGHT
me three

very impressed with the whole process from DSMNY

mine were also TTS (7.5)

these were one of the first sneakers I bought when I started collecting kicks..

I have another beater pair as well..

Even if the patches don't stay, the cws are sick. Love how they're all one color! I wonder if anyone in the military can stick their ranks on the shoe! That would be filthy!!!! Even if it eventually falls off lol

Even if the patches don't stay, the cws are sick. Love how they're all one color! I wonder if anyone in the military can stick their ranks on the shoe! That would be filthy!!!! Even if it eventually falls off lol
you can get ur own military patches from army surplus stores... they are literally a dime a dozen... so u can customize them urself

i just got my black patches yesterday, and i like them, they are well shaped overall quality is ok

only thing what i have noticed was the very strong sour glue smell, and that they are manufactured in china

but not in the same factory as the normal GR am1s

i just got my black patches yesterday, and i like them, they are well shaped overall quality is ok

only thing what i have noticed was the very strong sour glue smell, and that they are manufactured in china

but not in the same factory as the normal GR am1s
yup just like all the other nikelab shoes

Just completed my set paid resell for the blacks 200 shipped off ebay. I paid 170 from End. So 200 shipped aint bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom