THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They're 100% legit
post a picture from the size tag then ???
laugh.gif

lol try to argue with me, if you aint post a tagged picture from the shoe or size tag they aint real

there was even a website that revealed that those flyknit am1s are photoshopped

but hey you can still think that they are real with your disney land vision
roll.gif

Last edited:
lol try to argue with me, if you aint post a tagged picture from the shoe or size tag they aint real
there was even a website that revealed that those flyknit am1s are photoshopped
buy hey you can still think that they are real with your disney land vision :rofl:  

10000% legit

so..can anyone tell me how pattas chlorophyll and denim and cords fit? should i go TTS or go .5 down? thank you!!

Last edited:
same here...my cords fit tts... lost some weight, now they're slightly too big for me =(((((((((((

same here...my cords fit tts... lost some weight, now they're slightly too big for me =(((((((((((
congrats to you joe
pimp.gif

this is why I don't understand why there are so many questions asking about how x sneakers fits. there are so many variables between the feet of 2 random people who wear the same size that knowing how they fit for someone else seems useless imo.

Last edited:
agreed, but people arent looking for an exact fit. they just wanna know if the shoe typically runs bigger than the size they are listed as. for example if a size 10 fits more like a 9.75 or a 10.25.

agreed, but people arent looking for an exact fit. they just wanna know if the shoe typically runs bigger than the size they are listed as. for example if a size 10 fits more like a 9.75 or a 10.25.
I understand what your saying and it makes sense. my point is this, say that you and I are both a size 10. I could be a 10 because I'm just a tiny bit over a 9.5 and you could a 10 because your just a tiny bit below a 10.5 it's not a huge difference but that tiny difference could mean that you have to size up on a more narrow shoe and I don't. TTS would mean something different to you than me. Add nike's qc issues to that, I've doubled up on pairs and one fit out of the box and that other needed a bit of stretching. Beyond that small things like how tight you lace your sneakers could make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom