THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My ID's finally came in

Ultra Moire for ~$85 shipped. Here's how to:

1. Go into your local champs

2. Product locate # 05297001 - on sale $99.99

3. Use VIP reward or Bday coupon if applicable (hope you got one lying around). I had $20 off VIP. 

4. Free shipping with VIP account 

Ive been looking for these for under $100 so Im hella happy with this price. Hope this helps. 
Thanks for the info. bro... unfortunately I'm willing to pay more than a $100 but located outside of the US.

Any online shops/bay that are selling these below retail? Or retail?

Ultra Moire for ~$85 shipped. Here's how to:

1. Go into your local champs

2. Product locate # 05297001 - on sale $99.99

3. Use VIP reward or Bday coupon if applicable (hope you got one lying around). I had $20 off VIP. 

4. Free shipping with VIP account 

Ive been looking for these for under $100 so Im hella happy with this price. Hope this helps. 
Thanks for the info. bro... unfortunately I'm willing to pay more than a $100 but located outside of the US.

Any online shops/bay that are selling these below retail? Or retail?
Where are you located? I dont mind helping. PM me if you want. 

I KNOW this isn't the adi Ultraboost thread, but my reply to everyone who was curious about my 'cracked' boosts... I know I'm not the only one who experienced this because every online shops with review options say theirs broke down too... kinda like when Nike Free just DIES after months of wear... This was only after about 4 months of light running, jogging and of course errands...

working a trade can you fellas chime in

Ive wanted the NLs for a loooong time...found a guy who said he has a pair worn "once" 

Im willing to trade him for my black patches

bubbles look decent, not too cloudy

2 minor flaws/tears 

they look worn  a little more than "once " but idk how easily the leather creases 

TAG

thots ?

Those are junk. I see them all the time for not much money. So id wait. Youll get a pair way better for less.

i think the dude wants my ds oreo racers instead ....idk if that changes anything for better or worse 

the cell phone pix dont help much either 

I KNOW this isn't the adi Ultraboost thread, but my reply to everyone who was curious about my 'cracked' boosts... I know I'm not the only one who experienced this because every online shops with review options say theirs broke down too... kinda like when Nike Free just DIES after months of wear... This was only after about 4 months of light running, jogging and of course errands...
Out of curiosity, do you honestly feel a difference with the cracking? It looks like it would go unnoticed if you couldnt see it through the outsole.

Out of curiosity, do you honestly feel a difference with the cracking? It looks like it would go unnoticed if you couldnt see it through the outsole.

Actually I wouldn't have taken a look at the bottom if I didn't feel it on my foot. I was like... the boost feels thinner? And I see the outsole (black rubber) worn a bit with boost cracks

Back
Top Bottom