THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

legit check for me pls
thanks

i have to admit the fake version of air max 1 ultra moire getting hard to differentiate with the legit one but based on my legit pair AM1 ultra moire oreo china released the font style is very different with yours

it should be more wider and bolder.

that toe box also kinda chunky and bigger , ultra moire AM1 should be have more slim and sharp toe box

Last edited:
i have to admit the fake version of air max 1 ultra moire getting hard to differentiate with the legit one but based on my legit pair AM1 ultra moire oreo china released the font style is very different with yours

it should be more wider and bolder.

that toe box also kinda chunky and bigger , ultra moire AM1 should be have more slim and sharp toe box
thank you, your shoes bought in nike stores? U can post more pictures pls

Last edited:
I think you might be correct, very hard to spot though because Nike is also using a narrower font on some new releases.

Last edited:
thank you, your shoes bought in nike stores? U can post more pictures pls
yes bought at nike store, i have to admit all your pictures beside shoe tag are same with mine that's why it's very difficult to spot on. mine already beat up anyway.

you can compare with this

and this one down below is the high quality fake (i blur some of information in this picture to prevent promoting their website), it's kinda similar with grey market Jordan that surface several years , for quick look it almost same but if we take another look you will see the difference :smh: and from what i see yours are quite similar with this high quality fake version or maybe you can take another pic from good and clear angle

you can see the clear difference between those two toe box

Last edited:
yes bought at nike store, i have to admit all your pictures beside shoe tag are same with mine that's why it's very difficult to spot on. mine already beat up anyway.

you can compare with this

and this one down below is the high quality fake (i blur some of information in this picture to prevent promoting their website), it's kinda similar with grey market Jordan that surface several years , for quick look it almost same but if we take another look you will see the difference
mean.gif
and from what i see yours are quite similar with this high quality fake version or maybe you can take another pic from good and clear angle

you can see the clear difference between those two toe box
pls send a photo of the shoes with flash for me to see which part are lumineux!

this's my shoes with flash

I search on google, it's US verison 

Just ordered these of JJ for $61 shipped.
Send me that link G.edit: nevermind, found them @$72 but no size  12

I can't find them.

I just ordered the Ultra Noire White on NIKE and went TTS. 

I know the Essentials were a snug TTS

Last edited:
Beams samples just come in, gold eyelets rather than the plastic version. Different material on left pairs mid panel. Oh and they're a US12 rather than the usual US9 samples. And I beleive US10.5 was the biggest they made in these.

RE: Those ultra moires up there...

look up Silk Market... my friend just got back from her MBA china trip...said they had nearly everything there ...variants on variants on variants 

idk if those are fake or not but Caveat Emptor my friends 

Last edited:
Definitely loving all the gum soled colorways coming out. Not really sure why but the upcoming navy/gum and black/gum are more appealing than last year's releases. Possibly due to the lack of ashyness.

Those of you that predicted the drop in price on the patches, you were right. Im seeing tons for $140-150 

Back
Top Bottom