THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No lie, I woke up early changed and fed my daughter and delayed jumping in the shower to make sure I got to the check out process.

It didn't show up, rushed to get ready and drove to work as if I was in Fast and Furious. Smh.

tokyo drift?

glasses.gif

Got my IDs in (finally)...

Coyote Butte (red) x Sail (midsole/swoosh) x Yellow Ochre (laces/midsole speckling/outsole) = 

Last edited:
Not mad if it's postponed. Too many pickups this month and xmas is a killer. I can wait.

In the same boat...assuming they will indeed release..was going crazy when i got the 15 min notification but then I couldn't find em on snkrs or ndc...

I am SO glad the Tdots didn't drop today. Too many shoes coming out. Hoping they wait until January but I will take the day after Christmas :nerd:

Oh......it says sold out on the SNKRS app. Was confused. Thanks tho
Yeah, for some (like me) the shoes disappeared from the app, but still received a notification that they were about to drop.

Someone in here also mentioned or posted a screen shot that they called a Nike Customer Service and they said it's been postponed.

My guess is Nike will release these during All-Star weekend since it'll be in Toronto this year. I hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Ok All star weekend does make sense. Nike been trippin some what this month moving release dates n such. Well fingers crossed they drop soon I'm diggin the shoe. Good luck to anyone trying to cop. Hopefully this isn't a difficult copp

Hmmm... Ok All star weekend does make sense. Nike been trippin some what this month moving release dates n such. Well fingers crossed they drop soon I'm diggin the shoe. Good luck to anyone trying to cop. Hopefully this isn't a difficult copp
It just sucks cause there's no official word from Nike. All speculation at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom