THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You know, I'm still waiting to see if they'll restock with a size 12. The last I heard from them is that it was suppose to re-stock mid-December and once it is, they would contact me to complete the order.

I don't think I'll be able to get a pair lol, but it still would be nice. 

I really like the materials used and the incorporation of the safari print.

You're not the only one who had to use Google Translate to understand the email I received.:lol:

Hey, yeah man I know what you mean. I'd like to know what it is that I am reading. I even had the thought of I hope they understand me cross my mind :lol:

Wait, so they just arrived at your door? How'd they go about charging you? Did you select the PayPal option? So many questions :lol:
Looked up the confirmation mail and had to translate again to see what happened.

The member registration was difficult enough but there were just about enough English words here and there to manage that part. Then you get your registration confirmation. That mail made my think I had to confirm my personal data again (why??) so I mailed back but no reply. So 2 days later I just created my order, got an order confirmation mail, with a tracking number that never worked. Paid with PayPal.
Now I remember, that was also a bit weird. I didn't receive a payment confirmation from PP but a sort of permission confirmation from them to let Atmos do their thing, had never seen that before.

With no updates or whatsoever (not even on their order status page) I mailed them again to see what was happening. No reply again.

Anyway, apparently the transaction had been completed at some point and 2 weeks later or so the shoes were delivered or at least a delivery attempt was done. Any additional customs charges should be paid at the door on delivery or later at the hub or store where you can pick up the parcel. At least that's how it works over here in the Netherlands.

So as everything went well in the end, I would order from them again if I couldn't find a model anywhere but there.

Last edited:
frown.gif
 I want my pairrrrrrr.

^^That 1st pic?? There's only grey or black as solid Pendleton colors. The toebox is obviously grey but what color is the mudguard then? Am I missing something?

More pendleton iDs...Not mine

Wax canvas on the upper

Waxed canvas
first is hella interesting. but all clean AF. 
im feeling these more than the infrareds.  i feel like infrareds have more layers and movement in layers which is more dynamic.  since the ultra moire design is very flat, it doesnt lend itself well to multilayered designs. 

^^That 1st pic?? There's only grey or black as solid Pendleton colors. The toebox is obviously grey but what color is the mudguard then? Am I missing something?
same think I was thinking. I know the black section is wax canvas black, swoosh and sock liner is light British tan. If the mud guard is grey, then the toe box has to be...black? But it can't be.

Toe box has to be grey pendleton. Mud guard looks different

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread!
Just received a PayPal invoice from Atmos and paid for the Air Max 1s, hope to get the shoes soon :smokin

Back
Top Bottom