THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

More iDs, not mine, sorry if posted or if they're one of yours.

More iDs, not mine, sorry if posted or if they're one of yours.

so much fire... 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
  give me one in every diff color sole and it would be a wrap.  

whats this layout?  

grey pendelton mud guard

grey pendelton underlay

anthracite waxed leather quarter

white midsole

white laces

solid [color] outsole

[whatever] liner

Last edited:
Wasn't even sure I ordered 1 pair but looks like I successfully did for 2. Like the low key small swoosh and safari print. Thank you Atmos Japan. Still haven't seen the second payment go through.

so much fire... :nthat: :pimp: :smokin   give me one in every diff color sole and it would be a wrap.  

whats this layout?  

grey pendelton mud guard
grey pendelton underlay
anthracite waxed leather quarter
white midsole
white laces
solid [color] outsole
[whatever] liner

I think the quarter is just regular grey leather

I think the quarter is just regular grey leather
thank you sir.  i was trying with wax canvas, but the color is too dark.  the plain leather does in fact lighten up and emulates this layout.  might have to ID me one with a gum bottom. 

Last edited:
How do AM1's fit compared to Roshes? 11.5 in Roshes fit me perfectly but the AM1's I want are only in stock in 11.

I don't have wide feet, but would I regret going down .5 in size?

How do AM1's fit compared to Roshes? 11.5 in Roshes fit me perfectly but the AM1's I want are only in stock in 11.

I don't have wide feet, but would I regret going down .5 in size?
I wouldn't do it. I'm 11.5 in Roshes and AM1. Sizing down would be too short.

I wouldn't do it. I'm 11.5 in Roshes and AM1. Sizing down would be too short.
completely agree.  after 20 years, ive finally figured out that am1s are almost true to size.  the recent narrow shape can mislead you into thinking your true size is snug.  ive been back and forth between 9.5 and 10s, having ordered both every time.  the larger size, tho good laterally, was too long and botay.   the 9.5, tho snug side to side, fit perfectly front to back, and then loosens up some laterally.  so stay true to size.  

I apologize if this has already been asked. It shows a picture on the Atmos website without a mini swoosh. Is this just the picture and they will come with the mini swoosh? I want to make sure before I order to the states.

THANKS!

I thought the same thing. But I usually don't order internationally unless I have to.

If they don't release in the states, no choice but to order from Japan.

Hopefully swoosh on the toe is there. That's why I like so much.

Back
Top Bottom