THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The fuzzy toebox isn't too bad, but the icy outsole killed them. The gum outsole was a perfect match…

Safari :nerd:
Should have made the bottom black if they're not gonna copy the og. Those this mean we will see other og too just slightly different?

Its not the employees its the process and how everything is automated with machinery and other cost cutting methods. Its a noble cause but Nike can care less at how the shape of a certain model is when they know they're still gonna sell them.

I don't mind the faux fur toe box nor the shape, but the clear outsole is out of place for that colorway.

Gum soles >>>

Not a fan of those re-up Atmos. Unfortunate...

Second round of bespokes come in this weekend. Will post pics asap!

im not a huge fan of safaris (
embarassed.gif
 i know, i should go die) but i actually could do without the fury toe box.  dont love the icy soles, but id rock with them if they did a better toe box.  i prob wont get down with these. 

Who looked at that shoe and decided it need fur? Fur?! Icy sole isn't a big deal. Wear them enough and they'll turn gummish. Fur?!!

Who looked at that shoe and decided it need fur? Fur?! Icy sole isn't a big deal. Wear them enough and they'll turn gummish. Fur?!!
I am glad they made some slight changes from the original but they were just the wrong changes. Lol 

Since I have the OG pair it doesn't quite bother me as much but I can see the issue for the person that want a crack at the original for a decent price.

If they are fairly easy to get I will still buy these and just use them more as beaters.

I think someone with a steady hand and a razor blade could do wonder with that furry suede though!

Will still get them if I can..Not a fan of the clear sole but I'm sure they changed it on purpose..if u can bespoke an exact match.

real talk. 

I am glad they made some slight changes from the original but they were just the wrong changes. Lol 

Since I have the OG pair it doesn't quite bother me as much but I can see the issue for the person that want a crack at the original for a decent price.

If they are fairly easy to get I will still buy these and just use them more as beaters.

I think someone with a steady hand and a razor blade could do wonder with that furry suede though!
i wish i had enough swag to pull off even the originals as beaters.  those going to be some flashy gym shoes or lawn mowing shoes.  the work that has to go into shaving the toe box (sounds silly just saying it) is going to be a lot.  hahaha

Back
Top Bottom