THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So how often do Nike ID change their color options. I really want some browns

Last edited:
Any real life pics of the smooth synthetic option on Nike ID. Is it basically non textured leather look? I was thinking at first it was like the synth suede on the Og's until I hit the magnifier on Nike's site

Edit: Actually real life pics of all the new options would be nice!  Lol

Last edited:
mine has it it's right next to the light blue one
Under the suede option there are 1.Polarized blue- Very light 2. Military Blue - Middle 3. Midnight Navy - Dark.   The guys doing the USA colorway are you using Military Blue or Midnight Navy? Military blue would seem like it would be too light ex: Jordan 4 Military blue

^^^Nice :smokin
Also, Can't forget about Skeletor
Untitled
Nice ID. I actually forgot all about skeletor. :lol:

Under the suede option there are 1.Polarized blue- Very light 2. Military Blue - Middle 3. Midnight Navy - Dark. The guys doing the USA colorway are you using Military Blue or Midnight Navy? Military blue would seem like it would be too light ex:
Midnight navy

Hey.. is smooth synthetic the one that the recent red, blue, black, and green am 1's have? I'm debating whether to put mesh or that

If someone is a sz 8.5. There is currently a good condition pair of HOA Air Max 1's on Ebay that have a good starting point and a decent BIN option. These are my all time favorite version of this colorway because of looks and wear ability Absolutely not my listing but don't see these pop up much on the bay for a good price.

If someone is a sz 8.5. There is currently a good condition pair of HOA Air Max 1's on Ebay that have a good starting point and a decent BIN option. These are my all time favorite version of this colorway because of looks and wear ability Absolutely not my listing but don't see these pop up much on the bay for a good price.

Link

I bought a pair of these a few years ago that are kind of Viotech ish and absolutely love them! I'm cool with flashy colors on kicks since the rest of my outfit on a daily basis is usually really toned down.

Back
Top Bottom