THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ok... I found the on foot shot where they look really good! Then I found a not so flattering pic (Luckily the material is iron friendly) and lastly the OG for comparison.

Ok... I found the on foot shot where they look really good! Then I found a not so flattering pic (Luckily the material is iron friendly) and lastly the OG for comparison.
btw what is the IG from that chick ??
happy.gif

grin.gif

My NikeIDs with new options (smooth synthetic). Ordered on May 24th and they've been dispatched already
happy.gif

Last edited:
Nike iD "Urawas" came in today.
Those look insanely good! I ordered the same exact pair except i went with the synthetic leather/pleather on the uppers to contrast the suede lower panel. These look extremely close to the originals though! Let's see that on foot now! Lol

Those look insanely good! I ordered the same exact pair except i went with the synthetic leather/pleather on the uppers to contrast the suede lower panel. These look extremely close to the originals though! Let's see that on foot now! Lol
I did leather on the uppers of these to simulate the different reds on the OG's

I did leather on the uppers of these to simulate the different reds on the OG's
You did! My bad! I looked at the smaller version of the pic when commenting and thought you did all suede! We ordered the exact same pair which makes me even happier cause they look great! Ha ha  

Now... on foot????   Lol  Jus playin!

Back
Top Bottom