THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did anyone else receive a backorder status email from Footaction for their AM 1 - Gold Hypervenom order?

does anybody know what the toe cap of the trophy pack am1's are made out of? i haven't been a fan of how they get shaped when they are leather or suede, so trying to figure it out before hand. Can't tell from pictures.
It's a padded satin feeling material; for those in NYC, FTL and FTA on 34th Street have near FSRs of them 

og obsidians yesterday

Saw them on the bay for about $120, free shipping, sizes 8.5-13.
Yeah, bit the bullet at bought them for 120 shipped from the bay. Annoying that I had em for 85 on FNL w/ WC reward and they canceled my order. Feels weird that 5 under retail shipped feels like taking an L, but seems like most AM1 recent releases can be had on disco these days. 

are these shoes comfortable? like roshe run comfy? because i had a pair of air max 90 before and they were not comfortable it was like bricks on my feet. im planning on getting one next week. thanks yall

are these shoes comfortable? like roshe run comfy? because i had a pair of air max 90 before and they were not comfortable it was like bricks on my feet. im planning on getting one next week. thanks yall
am1 are indeed very comfy, more comfy than am90 imo

but i dont know if they provide the same comfort level as the roshes

since i dont own a pair of roshes, but i think the comfort level will come close to the roshes

No where near roshe comfort imo.
Roshe's are the most comfy nikes i've had in a while.

are these shoes comfortable? like roshe run comfy? because i had a pair of air max 90 before and they were not comfortable it was like bricks on my feet. im planning on getting one next week. thanks yallM
it really varies shoe to shoe. My hufquakes are the most comfortable shoes I own, much more than any of the Roshes I own... on the other hand my Milans are unbearable to wear.

just copped the OG Red Lunars. They look too good on feet to pass up.

Went TTS, hope they fit!

nice pics, repped! I wasn't really feelin them but you may have just convinced me

Back
Top Bottom