THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So are these true to size? Or do they run smaller?
nerd.gif

-Drew
tts for me imo

Debating about pulling the trigger for $195 shipped on the obsidian patches.Since I struck out and really want these. Do you guys think these will be lower than that? Thanks

Last edited:

Debating about pulling the trigger for $195 shipped on the obsidian patches.Since I struck out and really want these. Do you guys think these will be lower than that? Thanks
$195 shipped aint bad imo, i doubt if you can get them even for cheaper than that

LOL @ the city pack...

Just talked to one of the new kids at my work who is just getting into shoes.. he is all over these new releases.. it wasnt worth my time to explain to him how nike ruins these new releases.. he has no clue ...no clue 

$195 shipped aint bad imo, i doubt if you can get them even for cheaper than that
Still chances at retail

Thanks all! I got the final pair of the Sz 13.  I failed during the Nike.com launch - but I am happy to finally order a pair!
How much they charged shipped?
Dying to know if these guys really charge $30 for shipping as heard on the grapevine

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PHAMO  

Dying to know if these guys really charge $30 for shipping as heard on the grapevine
Ive ordered multiple times from them and it was never higher than $15. $12 I think is exact amount if I remember correctly. 

Just got a change in status to "shipped" for the Velvets I ordered from Upper-club Germany on Wednesday ($175 total USD if your curious). Has anyone ever ordered through them and is 44.5 equal to 11.5? I hope all goes well. Got corks from Poland (Chmielna20) for approx. 209 USD and that was super quick in under a week. I'd rather pay a little extra then take a L on release date and pay higher US reseller prices. I buy what I like and make sure I can get it without getting bent over.
[table][tr][td]
07.04.201516:06:54

Bestellnummer: xxxx

Lieferung an: Txxxx. Bxxxxx .
[/td][td][h3]Warenkorb:[/h3][table][tr][td]Nike Air Max 90 Anniversary 44,5 - 1 stk.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Just got a change in status to "shipped" for the Velvets I ordered from Upper-club Germany on Wednesday ($175 total USD if your curious). Has anyone ever ordered through them and is 44.5 equal to 11.5?
[table][tr][td]
07.04.201516:06:54

Bestellnummer: xxxx

Lieferung an: Txxxx. Bxxxxx .
[/td][td][h3]Warenkorb:[/h3][table][tr][td]Nike Air Max 90 Anniversary 44,5 - 1 stk.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
44.5 is US 10.5
laugh.gif

45.5 is US 11.5
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom