THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^dont kill my dreams, man. Jp
to find co.jp stuff is tough and expensive i tell you, im not trying to kill your dreams, i just tell you how it is
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm definitely looking out for these AM1s in the Fall... (not my pics)

They're A LOT better looking with the lighter midsole than last year's dark brown, IMO. I'm glad I passed on those, and I'm a sucker for Wheat cws...

Last edited:
These new wheats look dope!

I'm temporary in San Francisco, so I'm going to check out the clearance store in San Leandro (already had people giving me a lot of intel, thanks @dukeofhazard87) and maybe the one in Livermore as well if there's goods to be found there.

Partly unrelated, but does anyone have a good recommendation on shoe trees mainly for AM1s? I'm looking to buy a pair or 5-6 that keep the shape -although some of them are Chinese- alive.

I'm temporary in San Francisco, so I'm going to check out the clearance store in San Leandro (already had people giving me a lot of intel, thanks @dukeofhazard87) and maybe the one in Livermore as well if there's goods to be found there.

Partly unrelated, but does anyone have a good recommendation on shoe trees mainly for AM1s? I'm looking to buy a pair or 5-6 that keep the shape -although some of them are Chinese- alive.
The Livermore one isn't worth going out of your way. I work nearby and hardly find anything worth even picking up. As for shoe trees not a fan of the ikea ones?

^ Agreed.

Once you shop at a Clearance Store, you'll RARELY want to shop at a standard outlet, IMO.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll only go see San Leandro then!

Never looked into the ones Ikea offers, I'm just wondering what's preferred by everyone around here.

Ultra Moire for ~$85 shipped. Here's how to:

1. Go into your local champs

2. Product locate # 05297001 - on sale $99.99

3. Use VIP reward or Bday coupon if applicable (hope you got one lying around). I had $20 off VIP. 

4. Free shipping with VIP account 

Ive been looking for these for under $100 so Im hella happy with this price. Hope this helps. 

Last edited:
I want to get the all white 1's with the clear sole. I've never owned shoes with a clear sole. Is that hard to keep clean? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Its not that its hard to keep clean, the clear sole just yellows over time which sucks. I have the Am1 black history months from this year and they are already yellowing from the clear sole

3. Use VIP reward or Bday coupon if applicable (hope you got one lying around). I had $20 off VIP. 

Ive been looking for these for under $100 so Im hella happy with this price. Hope this helps. 

Damn, must do this. But no VIP or Bday coupon. So $99.99 + Shipping. Anyone have any idea on how much shipping Champs charges?

EDIT: I thought these were iridescent ones. I need to get off the computer and go home. Still, Repped.

Last edited:

Damn, must do this. But no VIP or Bday coupon. So $99.99 + Shipping. Anyone have any idea on how much shipping Champs charges?

EDIT: I thought these were iridescent ones. I need to get off the computer and go home. Still, Repped.

Thanks man. To answer your question, shipping is free as long as you have a vip account.

Back
Top Bottom