THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally ordered the Pendleton id I had sitting in my wish list for the longest time after tweaking it for lost previous options.

I noticed when I searched for the pendltons the option was gone but I was still able to order it and add to cart from my wish list and it now says the orders been received and started. Anyone else notice that was possible? I'm hoping I don't get hit with a cancellation

Finally got to dig through my AM1 boxes tonight at the new crib. Thought I would share with you guys my three oldest pairs and my personal favorite of my collection (99' Minis)

1998 White leather, 1999 Grey Mini Swoosh and 1999 Obsidian...god I love the monster mudguards :pimp:

The 98 white leather were my first pair of AM1's.
So simple and clean, I wish I'd kept them.

Nice pic man.

what do ya'll think about the bone lace swap [on the left] instead of white [on the right].  its subtle but gives a bit of contrast. kumquat color laces would do the trick.  

Last edited:
even navy laces would look great aside from sail and white imo

Perhaps these may work...not sure. Lace Lab

https://www.lacelab.com/collections/flat-laces/products/light-beige-shoe-laces

Nike/UPS can't find my Safari. Shipping label created... and then vanished. I called Nike and got "we will open an investigation"
mean.gif

Has this happened to any one else, on any Nike deliveries? What are the chances they find it?
UPDATE: "Investigation" successful! Just for the hell of it I checked my original tracking number this morning and it shows movement, Safaris this week!

@amarano  check your tracking again today.

Kumquats are selling pretty fast now, I'm surprised, when they first dropped I remember some even in this thread made fun of the material of the toe, now everyone wants a pair :lol:

Kumquats are selling pretty fast now, I'm surprised, when they first dropped I remember some even in this thread made fun of the material of the toe, now everyone wants a pair
laugh.gif
i feel a part of it has to do with missing out on the safaris.  kumquats are like the less hot, but cute sister to the safari. still looks good enough to get [your foot] in.  

side note:

im considering painting the visible parts of the out sole.  something in the hue of a gum sole.  could be british tan, camel tan, butter cup, or something close to a gum.  bad idea?

Last edited:
I have a friend that ships things to me from Japan and he always marks down so I dont get hit with fees, but ONCE I ordered from wormtokyo and he put down the actual price of like 70,000 yen but I still didnt get hit with customs charges. :D

I have a friend that ships things to me from Japan and he always marks down so I dont get hit with fees, but ONCE I ordered from wormtokyo and he put down the actual price of like 70,000 yen but I still didnt get hit with customs charges. :D
That's sick man, I got charged like extra £40 on customs, I still need to try get some of that money back. I think they charged me incorrectly.

Offspring in the u.k. restocked the "atmos" safaris earlier, not sure what sizes they had because I missed it :'(. But could this mean we could potentially see a small restock in some retailers?

i feel a part of it has to do with missing out on the safaris.  kumquats are like the less hot, but cute sister to the safari. still looks good enough to get [your foot] in.  

side note:

im considering painting the visible parts of the out sole.  something in the hue of a gum sole.  could be british tan, camel tan, butter cup, or something close to a gum.  bad idea?

I think it would look dope. From what I've seen though, it might chip, especially on outsole. But I'm no customizer by any means.

Offspring in the u.k. restocked the "atmos" safaris earlier, not sure what sizes they had because I missed it :'(. But could this mean we could potentially see a small restock in some retailers?
hope so.  so i can stop hating on the heads that keep shoving it in our faces by posting pics and talking about it.  
sick.gif

I think it would look dope. From what I've seen though, it might chip, especially on outsole. But I'm no customizer by any means.
yeah me either, thats why i asked.  i guess i had imagined in my head, that the areas that would be seen wont chip as bad and anything else is getting stepped on and darked via grit. 

Yea I'm pretty stoked to see how mine turned out now after seeing that one on foot pic of the same pair too

Back
Top Bottom