THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Preciate it my dude! Cords always classy as well. Wish I had them in my collection.

Ugh yeah, I bet that is rough knowing you coulda copped cheap. I see those images where they have that "Sale $89" red price tag on em and It makes me wanna cry. 
Thanks bro. I got them for $100 and a few bike parts.

I feel you bro. I had the chance to get the "cave" AM1's for $50, but slept on them heavy. Now they are damn near impossible to find or they want $600+ for them. The curries and the caves are the ones that got away. lol

those red 1's as good as mines
love AM 1's
Me too but have they released who will be getting the Masters of Air AM1's? A must have for me. They say it will release in Europe on the 11th and over here on AM Day but no retailers or raffles or nothing...

^^^^ Lmao you're going to drive people nuts in here
Lol I just want to contribute with the rest of yall 
smile.gif

These are alright.

Not really comfortable though

They come with a cool baggie thingy too
first pair of AM1?
1s yea. Ive had other AMs before 
You dont deserve to cop bro. You don't even post in here enough
laugh.gif
Dont do me like that Gooze lol

Im moving up in the ranks 
laugh.gif

Hopefully air max day aint another mad disaster, on at 7:01 wishin that my phone was faster

that's dope your wife digs the atmos man.

of all the pairs releaseing those are the ones my wife likes the least lol.
We're both from Alabama and big Alabama fans. Alabama's mascot is an Elephant so she loves the print.
See ya on September 2nd, bruh.  
glasses.gif

I actually lived in Mobile for 8 years and my ex of 12 years grew up there and my uncle still lives there as well. I'll always have a soft place in my heart for the state of Alabama, but not September 2nd when we meet y'all in ATL. 
happy.gif

Could possibly move back there after my our in San Diego is up if there isn't a spot for me in Texas.

Sigh :frown: I know my usual spot is gonna do a random drop tomorrow and my office is across the street meaning super easy cop ... but I have to be at a funeral all day 
tired.gif

Just bad vibes and L all around for tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom