THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This is getting old....trying to hold off to see if there is a restock on the 26th, but really willing to pay resell now just to get it over with

copped the US 8.5 from hanon for my homie, i got no luck they didnt had US 8 or 7.5 gonna go try another spot over 20 mins

my god my internet is slow, still says waiting for my turn to add to cart on Nike.ca lol

The first of many.

Next L wagon, the master this week
glasses.gif
! The pair i really looking for is the atmos but let's see what type of release it will be... millions?! of people vote for this return and if nike don't let all those contributors cook a pair, that's a real **** ^^

How sway? U got a bot?
was super easy i did it all manually, i just waited till the countdown stopped and the page started automatically loading and after that the sizes popped up, and i clicked on the size what i was aiming for and checked out super easy, not with the page loading slowly or crashing and all that other BS, but im using super fast glass fiber internet

was super easy i did it all manually, i just waited till the countdown stopped and the page started automatically loading and after that the sizes popped up, and i clicked on the size what i was aiming for and checked out super easy, not with the page loading slowly or crashing and all that other BS, but im using super fast glass fiber internet

U checkout with PayPal?

How sway? U got a bot?

Well dam. Glad someone in here copped. I didnt think internet speed would matter if their servers were overloaded. Congrats. Now u wanna pm me the other site :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom