THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What's everyone's thoughts on the air max 1 ultra flyknit I'd options?
this shoe?

C703WCWW4AADkJs.jpg:large

What's everyone's thoughts on the air max 1 ultra flyknit I'd options?

Absolutely not interested in the new id-options and in the vapormax models at all. Disgusting!
I'm 0/4, pretty sure some guys with the same quote going to buy this bs cause of consolation.
Good job Nike, pretty poor but it works. Embarassing!!!

Absolutely not interested in the new id-options and in the vapormax models at all. Disgusting!
I'm 0/4, pretty sure some guys with the same quote going to buy this bs cause of consolation.
Good job Nike, pretty poor but it works. Embarassing!!!

i'm getting the multi color vapor max in the morning and it damb sure aint for "consulation".

IJS

1/4! Fortunatly the one i was looking for + the all red "atmos" am1. Bad month but no problem, saving money for other future releases and NikeID spring updates.

i said it before and i'll say it again though.

air max day is wack. think about how many people participated in that damb vote last year... at least hundreds of thousands of people.

for night to turn around and make not only the atmos super limited, but make both OG pair limited?

nike hit new lows for that IMO

a pair of Air Max 1 in purple like the OG red or blue would be a dope option on the ID

but they dont have light grey for it in suede only in leather :smh:

Caved in and paid resell for the Masters. I was 0/4 this month on all the releases and the "L" I took in not getting my size in the Atmos last week while on vacation in Tokyo during the release where the allocation of pairs was extremely high left me feeling sick. After Royal 1's next week I'm taking a long break from sneaker releases.

Seriously contemplating ordering 20 unsellable iD's, putting a note in each box saying 'happy air max day, kiss my a**!' and returning them all.

Ill do it if you do it

I thought their was supposed to be a multi fk on the ids? And volt midsoles. And logos for the tounge. I dont see any of these options. And i dont see any other am1s than essentials, am i missing something

Ill do it if you do it

I thought their was supposed to be a multi fk on the ids? And volt midsoles. And logos for the tounge. I dont see any of these options. And i dont see any other am1s than essentials, am i missing something
They are up on the nike.eu site.

I thought any 'Day' was supposed to be some marketing created day of celebration. Nothing but total frustration all month, and speaks volumes about those making these decisions on production numbers, especially with the Atmos. Vote back, And don't cop, and really piss off your customer base.

Ill do it if you do it

The mc's are there, don't know why you're not seeing them. Don't know if this link works for ya: http://m.nike.com/nl/nl_nl/product/air-max-1-flyknit-ultra-amd-id/?pbid=727954235

Oh ok, i see it. Not on the us site yet. Still dont see any regular am1s tho

Back
Top Bottom