THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not so bad...

Last edited:
Weird says not available but they are damn sure showing in my orders and being purchased and preparing to ship.

price is nice.

not really feeling that colorway but to each their own.

hopefully some better colors coming down the line and that 110$ price point can stay right where it's at ok Nike thanks

$71 on Swoosh and these have the pinnacle shape, right?

Edit: They look like they do, nevermind.

Last edited:
Weird question lol. I've got the mushroom pinnacles for men recently and when I wear them for a while I have the feeling that my smallest toe at my right feet kind of feels numb. They don't feel uncomfortable but I do notice that it touches the side of the shoe, this was US11.5. I just got the Red Jewels in US12 and again the same problem, even though it fits fine everywhere. I don't have this with any of my previous AM1 or any other shoe so I don't know what this is. Maybe it's just because I keep paying attention to it now. Maybe it's because of recent changes to the model? I don't have this with for example my AM1 id's from december or my honeycombs or any of my other brands.

Weird question lol. I've got the mushroom pinnacles for men recently and when I wear them for a while I have the feeling that my smallest toe at my right feet kind of feels numb. They don't feel uncomfortable but I do notice that it touches the side of the shoe, this was US11.5. I just got the Red Jewels in US12 and again the same problem, even though it fits fine everywhere. I don't have this with any of my previous AM1 or any other shoe so I don't know what this is. Maybe it's just because I keep paying attention to it now. Maybe it's because of recent changes to the model? I don't have this with for example my AM1 id's from december or my honeycombs or any of my other brands.
Maybe it will stretch a bit more once you break them in.

Back
Top Bottom