THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On feet today.
AMiD822a.jpg
AMiD822a.jpg

Saw this on ebay, thought I'd share. Neat looking pair, never saw this sole on an AM1. It's a size 5Y.

s-l1600.jpg

I know that question again, prices have dropped for the anniversaries so what's a fair price for a deadstock us10 of red? Your replies are appreciated I'm in uk.

I know that question again, prices have dropped for the anniversaries so what's a fair price for a deadstock us10 of red? Your replies are appreciated I'm in uk.

have you checked what they've sold for on ebay, stockx and goat? there is no fair price, tbh. it's a matter of what the market is willing to bear.

Picked up the the masters over the weekend in a uk10.5 hardly see them in this size and had to grab em

1 down another 3 to go

My indigos came in last night and they went straight to feet.

Just waiting on my sail laces from Outsole but these are bomb. Couple details stood out:
  1. The nubuck creases very easily. Natural for the material (and it's still gorgeous) but don't expect pinnacle level suppleness
  2. Only the heel is leather lined so go tts
IMG_6257.JPG IMG_6259.JPG

My indigos came in last night and they went straight to feet.

Just waiting on my sail laces from Outsole but these are bomb. Couple details stood out:
  1. The nubuck creases very easily. Natural for the material (and it's still gorgeous) but don't expect pinnacle level suppleness
  2. Only the heel is leather lined so go tts
IMG_6257.JPG IMG_6259.JPG
fyi you can order the off white laces from Nike now. The Converse laces on ndc are the same as Nike laces.

I got my Indigo IDs in.

The First pair(Nowaki all over, with denim swoosh):
I like the materials, but shapewise I'm totaly disapointed. They've got a "bigger" toewrap but the mudguard on the sides of the shoe is disapearing like it's a model from last year.

Second pair(Denim all over, with Kikko swoosh):
Nice materials and nice shape. Okay - the mudguard isn't exactly straight but well not disapearing.

But it seems that I can't send the first pair back, as they don't have (besides the shape) any mayor flaws.

I got my Indigo IDs in.

The First pair(Nowaki all over, with denim swoosh):
I like the materials, but shapewise I'm totaly disapointed. They've got a "bigger" toewrap but the mudguard on the sides of the shoe is disapearing like it's a model from last year.

Second pair(Denim all over, with Kikko swoosh):
Nice materials and nice shape. Okay - the mudguard isn't exactly straight but well not disapearing.

But it seems that I can't send the first pair back, as they don't have (besides the shape) any mayor flaws.
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom