THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OjnfSFM.png

OBkc0bA.png

cant see on mobile or desktop. they showed up when i quoted though.

struggleam1s.jpg

Couple more struggle colorways. I'm not mad about rehashing previous colorways considering they'd be unwearable or unaffordable at this point. I saw the grey splatter midsole option which might make more sense for the "hufs" but I hate speckle/splatter midsoles. You can use coupon codes with ID right?

rulocal rulocal post a pic and you'll get a better response/idea of what they're worth

what sz?

Size and pics?

I have now taken some pictures and would welcome your thoughts on pricing. To be honest, they are a lot grimier than I thought :lol: and the shape looks much better "on foot". Even so, if I can get enough for a pair of OG Royals and IDs, I might still try to move them on.

Thanks for your feedback.
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG

struggleam1s.jpg

Couple more struggle colorways. I'm not mad about rehashing previous colorways considering they'd be unwearable or unaffordable at this point. I saw the grey splatter midsole option which might make more sense for the "hufs" but I hate speckle/splatter midsoles. You can use coupon codes with ID right?

FWIW, I prefer middle left.

I have now taken some pictures and would welcome your thoughts on pricing. To be honest, they are a lot grimier than I thought :lol: and the shape looks much better "on foot". Even so, if I can get enough for a pair of OG Royals and IDs, I might still try to move them on.

IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
Man that makes me smile and cry at the same time. Smile that someone used them for their intended purpose, cry bc they are beaaaaaaat. I could see someone paying $100usd as a restoration project. Hard to repair that tongue though. And the mesh has a hole in it. It'd cost a lot to restore those.

rulocal rulocal the condition right now would get you around 200-250$ max but if you really cleaned them and tossed them into the wash they might turn out fresh enough that someone would pay 500$

edit didn't see that hole in the toe box but honestly people pay dumb $ for the patta air maxes

nothing would surprise me

Man that makes me smile and cry at the same time. Smile that someone used them for their intended purpose, cry bc they are beaaaaaaat. I could see someone paying $100usd as a restoration project. Hard to repair that tongue though. And the mesh has a hole in it. It'd cost a lot to restore those.

Yep, I have worn them quite a lot over the years, but not recently, hence the potential sale. The only good thing about the hole is that it hasn't got any bigger :D. As far as the tongue is concerned, I got a bit over keen with the cleaning one time...

rulocal rulocal the condition right now would get you around 200-250$ max but if you really cleaned them and tossed them into the wash they might turn out fresh enough that someone would pay 500$

edit didn't see that hole in the toe box but honestly people pay dumb $ for the patta air maxes

Na no way man. Remember the paid I had? I got them and sold them for $550 and they were in grape shape outside of the white mesh being a little grey. The denim and tongue were all perfect.

IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG

Would not pay more than $100 personally. There are very few people in the sneaker world that can make those look good wth restoration. There a few Dutch guys who might be able to put in new mesh for you...gonna cost you a lot though

Cheers. Yep, the hole was from an Amsterdam trip many years ago. :rofl:

How much of a risk is it sticking them in the was. Surely, the suede would not like that.

I've washed og reds & infrared 90's many times

your pair will be fine in the wash. clean them up before hand then put each shoe inside a pillow case and toss in a towel or two to absorb some extra moisture and to limit the banging inside the washer

make sure you stuff them really well before you wash them as well..stuff a tee shirt inside each shoe

Cheers guys. Might as well go for the wash option. Fingers crossed. :emoji_fingers_crossed:
You from the UK Right? Check out Matt @foesone on Instagram he's a top guy I've seen him repaint the US flag on 90 independence day tounge great work!! If anyone can get the best he can, send him some pics I'm sure he'd be happy to help

You from the UK Right? Check out Matt @foesone on Instagram he's a top guy I've seen him repaint the US flag on 90 independence day tounge great work!! If anyone can get the best he can, send him some pics I'm sure he'd be happy to help
That guy is amazing. Him and the guy in the Netherlands.

If I haven't irrevocably damaged them in the wash, I might well look him up.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom