THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has E.N.D shipped for anybody yet, I'd be pissed if they cancel my order this weekend after skip the madness Friday cause I thought my pair was secured

I won their draw the morning, they shipped it the afternoon... take a look on your account, they usually ship the same day or the day after

Do anniversarys fit the same as black pinnacles someone please tell me don't wanna end up with the wrong size

Do anniversarys fit the same as black pinnacles someone please tell me don't wanna end up with the wrong size
I've bought like 10 AM1's this year and they've all fit exactly the same except for my berry's and denim ID's. My pinnacles fit just like my 2 anniversary (restock) pairs.

Has anybody copped these? Interested in getting them but want to see more pics and there aren't too many pics online.

Attachments

• IMG_1948.JPG
    IMG_1948.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 21
Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't look as good as the other releases. From all the pics I've seen in here, the toebox looks bulky.
You may have just seen bad angles. Definitely same shape as all the other recent releases. It was part of like a 3 or 4 pair pack that came out.

I'm aware of the recent releases, I'm just calling it how I see it. These looking like they got a slight cliff toe, even in the stock photo. Compare the toebox to that of the pinnacles, they do not look the same. But if you like it that's good enough bruh.

I'm aware of the recent releases, I'm just calling it how I see it. These looking like they got a slight cliff toe, even in the stock photo. Compare the toebox to that of the pinnacles, they do not look the same. But if you like it that's good enough bruh.
I'll chalk it up to your bad eyes and we'll keep it moving. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom