THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

for you guys that had the chance to have these re release royals in hands , are there still pairs with dents and dimples on front mudguards like the anniversary reds or they have better quality control this time ? i was fortunate that my anniversary reds were solid on the mudguards but some pairs I've seen look like they ran a marathon with them straight out the box ( dimples and dents everywhere in front )
quality overall on blue is worse in my opinion.

****. Got 3 pairs of red but no pairs of blues. Damn it. Oh well. Unless someone wants to hook a brother up

Struck out on SNKRS and missed the last pair at my local. Only received 20 pairs. Nike made much less of these than the reds.
Still hunting for that 11.5.

Got the DSM shipping confirm email. Hoping FedEx doesn't mess this up. I frequently get other people's packages from Fedex lol

Just got my shipment confirmation for 2 pairs of 11.5 royal blues from The Darkside Initiative. Still waiting to hear back on my Snkrs purchase. Thanks for the link on Darkside Am fam.

all these new am1's makes me wanna get rid of my am1's i dont wear...|l

I did this with my 2015 wheats and greys. Shape were terrible so after I got my atmos and jade pinnacles, I gave them away. :lol:

Just deleted the SNKRS app. Joint is trash. Why are these harder to get than the reds?

:lol:

Could be worse. They sent me a wrong size and said there's nothing they could do about it.
Don't know how you guys get codes from the reps. Maybe UK reps are just more stingy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom