THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

37CAB951-D14D-4ED1-B645-9C4BCCDA1D62.jpeg

SNKRS has the Susans releasing on 4/12? And Tokyo Maze on 4/13? Not 100% on mazes but I thought it was originally 4/9 for the Susans? Did it pushed or have I been wrong this hole time?
Fairly certain you’re spot on. I remember seeing 4/9 and now it’s changed

Haven't paid attention to am1 for months I come back see these amazing purple ones and they're women's exclusive???? I would buy tf out of these right now :angry:

Colors in the fashion world are determined years in advance for the seasons. Pastels and earth tones are happening now. I used to go to industry trade shows years back and saw these published.
I don't know much about that. It may be true. But people have been wearing pastel or bright colors in warm weather and dark or earth tone colors in cold weather for a long long time.

I don't think sneakers follow that formula anyway...I know for a fact Nike doesn't. The trend that I am speaking of is kind like the trend of patent leather sneakers after the Jordan 11 originally released. Or, the use of tonal red address the red yeezy 2 came out. More recently, the wave of olive/sand colorways that just passed.

I don't think some worldwide fashion illuminati sets the colorways sneakers will use for the next five or ten years. I think sometimes a great sneaker comes out and the industry capitalizes on the wave and overkill takes place. (See all of the yeezy inspired colorways that followed)

Purple has always been a good color. Just noticing it being used a little bit more recently across the board. Not just as an accent color, but as a primary base as well.

Either way, it was just imho

Last edited:
I don't know much about that. It may be true. But people have been wearing pastel or bright colors in warm weather and dark or earth tone colors in cold weather for a long long time.

I don't think sneakers follow that formula anyway...I know for a fact Nike doesn't. The trend that I am speaking of is kind like the trend of patent leather sneakers after the Jordan 11 originally released. Or, the use of tonal red address the red yeezy 2 came out. More recently, the wave of olive/sand colorways that just passed.

I don't think some worldwide fashion illuminati sets the colorways sneakers will use for the next five or ten years. I think sometimes a great sneaker comes out and the industry capitalizes on the wave and overkill takes place. (See all of the yeezy inspired colorways that followed)

Purple has always been a good color. Just noticing it being used a little bit more recently across the board. Not just as an accent color, but as a primary base as well.

https://99percentinvisible.org/episode/the-trend-forecast/

Third party research firms provide trend reports to all fashion/style brands. Nike included.

https://99percentinvisible.org/episode/the-trend-forecast/

Third party research firms provide trend reports to all fashion/style brands. Nike included.
I've read that before. I just feel like ultimately it's the consumer that decides what hits and what doesn't. For all the products nike releases, a very little percentage of it really "hits".

I get human nature though... Play the same song on the radio 50x a day, people will start to like the song. Push the same colors and patterns out and the public will follow suit.

Some credit had to be given to the individual consumer. I.e. I don't really like pink. I'm not a big fan of safari. I'm not a fan of the cheetah/giraffe/zebra prints. Love elephant, snake patterns etc etc.

Last edited:
Hi can I ask for some help in legit checking these? The seller doesnt have the box and he's selling it for 70usd only so I just want to make sure. Also, about the stain on the toe box, is it easy to remove? Thanks, any comment will be very much appreciated. Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-37-32-242_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-37-27-820_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-37-21-836_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-37-15-076_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-37-09-866_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-37-04-447_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-36-56-308_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-36-47-894_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-46-53-253_com.ebay.gumtree.au.png
There for around that price ds on stock x and goat

Back
Top Bottom