THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20200322_151342021_HDR~2.jpg

Happy AMD 2020!!

A few Air Max I wish I could be wearing out in the world! (Some very delicately lol)

Anyone know how to clean the mesh toe box on the rerelease anniversaries? they’re not as white as i’d like them to be and ive tried all types of soaps with different combination concoctions of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.

Anyone know how to clean the mesh toe box on the rerelease anniversaries? they’re not as white as i’d like them to be and ive tried all types of soaps with different combination concoctions of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.

have you some pictures of your pair? just to see the white...

you use soft bristle brush?

have you some pictures of your pair? just to see the white...

you use soft bristle brush?
I typically use a soft bristle brush. When that didn’t work, I resorted to gently brushing with a toothbrush and that did no good either. i tried dish soap, oxiclean white revive detergent, baking soda/hydrogen peroxide, and regular tide.
B05D1986-6101-41CA-8B30-D3DC1C9C0651.jpeg

I typically use a soft bristle brush. When that didn’t work, I resorted to gently brushing with a toothbrush and that did no good either. i tried dish soap, oxiclean white revive detergent, baking soda/hydrogen peroxide, and regular tide.

If you are really adamant about it, you could try a bleach pen. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK, the bleach may get onto the red and ruin your shoes.

ok good, I think you have try everything, after if i was you I would try the jason mark or the crep protect cleaner, I had good results with crep (and the premium brush is really good), better than with classic soap or others laundry...

here you can see (i have cleaned some pairs, better than that i can't do for the mesh, after i can't say if my pair is more white than your, it's probably kif-kif, the same)

after that there is the washing machine, but I would not try, because in a long time ago my mother my already ruined a few pairs in the washing machine LOL, they were super clean yes but man that banana shape after the wash it was a crazy thing lol, I will remember it all my life :rofl: (now she is in heaven, gone far too early, it's always too early...)

here you have the version without the washing machine! (but they look nice after cleaning imo)

PS: please no bleach man! your pair looks good, yes i know it's frustrating we would always like to recover the original white

Last edited:
ok good, I think you have try everything, after if i was you I would try the jason mark or the crep protect cleaner, I had good results with (crep, and the premium brush is really good), better than with classic soap or others laundry...

here you can see (i have cleaned some pairs, better than that i can't do for the mesh, after i can't say if my pair is more white than your, it's probably kif-kif, the same)

after that there is the washing machine, but I would not try, because in a long time ago my mother my already ruining several pairs in the washing machine LOL, they were super clean yes but man that banana shape after the wash it was a crazy thing lol, I will remember it all my life :rofl: (now she is in heaven, gone far too early :frown: , it's always too early...)

here you have the version without the washing machine! (but they look nice after cleaning imo)

PS: please no bleach man! your pair looks good, yes i know it's frustrating we would always like to recover the original white

thanks for the extended reply! i guess ill try some crep and if that doesnt work, ill accept them as they are. Btw, i love kixfix! he does great work!

Back
Top Bottom