THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Gotcha, i apologize. Didnt see it was already discussed. This is great news then

Ha!....I think I'm really just still sad I missed out on a pair. |l :lol:

mad-upset.gif

Fellas, this has been mentioned many times in this thread. |l

Every pair will have the special box. Except those that were damaged from the original Patta release/shipment.
So, does that mean there were more than 915 pairs who’s box were damaged? Just can’t get why those aftermarket place still lists both (and the regular box one costs more?!) tho.
16A8DA0B-2D7F-4E3D-9C72-9C7E4D0E3DE7.jpeg

Fellas, this has been mentioned many times in this thread. |l

Every pair will have the special box. Except those that were damaged from the original Patta release/shipment.

Then why does goat and Sx have regular box and special box seperate…. 99% if they only had the orange boxes for damaged pairs then they would just list them as damaged or replacment box in the same listing…

Why are people so hung up on the box???? Other than helping me find them a little easier in the closet they could put them in one of those Space Hippie boxes and I wouldn't care.
Keep hearing Brad Pitt screaming "What's in the box?!" in my head every time someone mentions it. :rofl:

Then why does goat and Sx have regular box and special box seperate…. 99% if they only had the orange boxes for damaged pairs then they would just list them as damaged or replacment box in the same listing…

I don't know. It seems like the damaged allotment is larger than first reported.

Look at the label on the replacement boxes though...those labels are not standard Nike labels. More so a quick outlet-type of makeup. This would point to Nike never intentionally creating these Patta's in the orange boxes but whipping up a substitution label when whatever mishap occurred.

Why are people so hung up on the box???? Other than helping me find them a little easier in the closet they could put them in one of those Space Hippie boxes and I wouldn't care.
Keep hearing Brad Pitt screaming "What's in the box?!" in my head every time someone mentions it. :rofl:

I used to really care about the box, but now I couldn’t care less. Yeah, I want it fully intact and there are bonus points if it’s a cool, themed box. But if not it’s whatever—all I care about is what’s inside the box.

That said, people who throw away their boxes are nuts. My brain can’t compute that. :lol:

I used to really care about the box, but now I couldn’t care less. Yeah, I want it fully intact and there are bonus points if it’s a cool, themed box. But if not it’s whatever—all I care about is what’s inside the box.

That said, people who throw away their boxes are nuts. My brain can’t compute that. :lol:

not enough space to keep the shoes and their boxes.

Might as well send everyone some replacement boxes since the boxes will certainly get damaged during shipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
So interesting predicament I found myself in if anyone has any input. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

On Patta release day, my fomo kicked in and picked up a size 12 for $540($600 with fee's). I was lucky enough to have the seller not have the shoe shipped for about 5 days. On the 6th day, I reached out to stockx to cancel the order due to the seller taking forever to ship. Now...

As I was talking to the rep, I asked a replacement shoe from a different seller (prices already bricked by then) or simply a refund. For whatever odd reason, they sent me an email saying:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
You can now expect to receive your Nike Air Max 1 Patta Waves Monarch (Regular Box) by 11/03/2021.​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
Though the original seller didn’t adhere to our shipping guidelines, we were able to match. This will ensure you still get the item you want at no additional cost. We will send you another update once the seller has shipped their item for verification.​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

..They also sent me a full refund for what I paid (by accident I'm assuming?).

I went ahead and bought a size 12 for $300 a few days ago..and I noticed on my profile that I have a purchase amount of " Purchasing $846".

Not trying to be a greedy basterd, but what are the chances they send me two pairs? If not, can I use the email they sent me as leverage for them to send me that second pair?

Asking for a friend.

when are we expecting prices to go down? should be in the next couple days when SNKRS and boutique orders are in, right?

Back
Top Bottom